Best and Affordable VPS

I have some seo tools ,i cant run my pc because of low ram and slow internet.Can anyone suggest best and affordable vps like $10 per month?

Quote Originally Posted by jayalaxmi View Post
    affordable vps like $10 per month?
    Since you mentioned low ram issue on your PC that brings up a new question - For the VPS are you looking for Windows or Linux OS? For that budget, you should be able able to find some unmanaged VPS easily if Linux is your choice of OS.

whats your OS choice? do not expect windows VPS with that budget. If Linux is ok for you, try Digital Ocean. They have good plans for $10 and are reliable.
    cPGuard - Web Security Suite For Linux Web Servers
    Protect all websites on your server - Malware Scanner • Commercial WAF Rules • RBL Checker • Brute-Force Protection • Distributed Firewall

Seconding DigitalOcean. For $10 per month you can get a Linux VPS with 2GB of RAM and 50GB SSD disk space. Great performance, fast network, plenty of locations to choose from.
    Not sure how resource heavy the tools you're looking to run are, but I've used that plan for WordPress, OpenVPN and ZNC with no issue.

it depends how much resources do you need and which control panel do you want? if you are going to run your website on cpanel you hardly can find a manged vps with 10 $. you need to consider more budget including licenses costs
    if you consider just low prices regardless any quality maybe you can find some of them but you should expect low quality services with over sale and overloaded servers

I have some seo tools ,i cant run my pc because of low ram and slow internet.Can anyone suggest best and affordable vps like $10 per month?
    You just told us that you have a baby plan with HG and loved it. Are you looking to migrate elsewhere? Or will your SEO tools not work on their platform?
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

I can recommend http://nfoservers.com high performance, reasonable prices and there support is fast, i have had a couple of VPS from them in the past.
    RWB Hosting Offers Complete Scalability For Your Projects With No Fixed Plans!
    Scalable NVMe cPanel Shared & Reseller Web Hosting + KVM VPS With Virtualizor VPS Control Panel
    High Speed Servers Featuring Intel 4.2Ghz CPU's & NVMe RAID1 Storage, 480Gb/s DDoS Protection