Hostinger allowing scammers to use their services.

Hostinger states:
    "In case of deliberate abuse such as Phishing/Malware/419 scam/Child[inappropriate content removed]the domain name will be suspended immediately." 419 scam is defined as below. "Nevertheless, Nigeria has earned a reputation for being at the center of email scammers, and the number 419 refers to the article of the Nigerian Criminal Code (part of Chapter 38: "Obtaining property by false pretenses; Cheating") dealing with fraud." As the scammer has ADMITTED to scamming and to using stolen credit cards to pay for their websites that Hostinger hosts. Then the scammer is clearly in violation of the Hostinger terms of service and so to comply with their OWN rules Hostinger should suspend his scam websites immediately.

Dear Hostinger. Here again is a copy of where the scammer admits to scamming and to using stolen credit cards to pay for his websites that you host. (A MUGU is a fool or on this case a victim) As Hostinger state that they do not allow illegal things and that they investigate thoroughly any complaint, I trust that you checked the names on all the credit cards that this scammer used to pay you with.

Knowingly accepting stolen credit cards is illegal in all the countries you operate in and so I trust that you have reported this to the police and to icann. If not would you like me to report them for you?
    Please do a proper check and remove the 29 scam websites that you are hosting illegally. Below is a copy of an email from the scammer who you are hosting. I have sent you copies of his emails along with headers and also some screenshots to prove they are genuine.

"You are very stupid and desperate, this is shown by the fact that you have time to run after me, I have never seen a stupid Nigerian like you, running around crying for mugu, you should use the time you are wasting on me to look for mugu, because me am not your level, even right now am eating a Nigerian pastor so far 5 million naira through Western union, I can't bend low for you because I have seen all your adverts and you don't know what to do, but you will learn if you keep on trying, otherwise grow up and look for mugu instead of wasting time on a professional guyman, if you want me to bend low for you, hack my phone and email because that is where I control my business, but if you think you can put me down through websites you're wasting your time because I have like 100 websites and I pay for them using mugu credit cards, fxxk you again" (I have xxxed out some words as there is no need to post profanity. A Guyman or Gman is a professional scammer. )

This won't surprise anybody here.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Hostinger allowing Scammers to use their services.

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    This won't surprise anybody here.
    Thank you for your reply.
    It is strange that as the hosting business is so competitive. Hostinger supports and encourages scammers to steal money from victims and in so doing are destroying their reputation, just for a few scam websites and the few dollars that they receive, but risk losing many new good websites.

A weird way to grow any business.

They hide behind Cloudflare and use Gmail for incoming mail, have you received email from them? it would be interesting to see what the IP is in the email header.

The scammer Prof Karim is using Gmail unfortunately. He could be in Nigeria though.

Hostinger is a Cyprus based host but the scammer is using their Lithuanian servers.

The scammer also uses the fake titles of Professor, Doctor, Sheik, Sir, Cheif, Sangoma ETC. The hostinger rules say that you have to provide genuine ID.

I have asked Hostinger to check and verify his fake titles but they say it is ok for him to use these titles (in order to scam with)

I have also asked Hostinger to check on the names and details of the stolen credit cards the scammer has admitted using to pay for their services, but so far no reply from hostinger on this important matter.

If it is domains, did you try to report it to registrar?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Yes we are waiting for a reply. We have had one of the scam websites suspended by icann and regarding the stolen credit cards a report has been sent to the Cyprus police. I am awaiting further action by icann.

It is immoral and unethical for Hostinger to support self confessed scammer on their services.
    Last edited by Jimmy 02; 02-15-2018 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy 02 View Post
    A weird way to grow any business.
    Some historical info for you:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...76#post9473176
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Thank you all for your good advice. It seems that Hostinger has more to answer for than I thought.

Hostinger hosts over 90% of all Steam phishing sites.
    Netcraft blocked more than 1,400 Steam phishing URLs last month, spread across 331 different websites. Surprisingly, more than 90% of these sites were hosted by just one company: Hostinger.

https://news.netcraft.com/archives/2...ing-sites.html

Hostinger are frauds. Their employees post fake reviews of their services and their CEO endorses that behavior. I'm not sure any sort of bad behavior could surprise me at this point.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance

Anyone know who the current owner of Hostinger is now?

Quote Originally Posted by kohashi View Post
    Hostinger are frauds. Their employees post fake reviews of their services and their CEO endorses that behavior. I'm not sure any sort of bad behavior could surprise me at this point.
    Indeed.
    Hostinger Terms of Service could be written on and used as toilet paper considering how much they get respected.
    My "ranking" is kidding.
    I'm just a humble client, here to seek help and guidance from the true experts.

It is a shame that they cannot see the harm they are doing to their reputation by acting this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy 02 View Post
    It is a shame that they cannot see the harm they are doing to their reputation by acting this way.
    What reputation? Whatever little of it they had was lost long ago.
    My "ranking" is kidding.
    I'm just a humble client, here to seek help and guidance from the true experts.

Quote Originally Posted by asgard View Post
    Some people/companies aim to have bad reputation in order to attract those who also have same "issue". I remember once there was a domain register which was notorious for hosting spammers and they would ignore any complaints, so if anyone would use them it would be automaticly marked bad due it.

Quote Originally Posted by asgard View Post
    The more I see of Hostinger and their lack of ethics the more I would agree with your reply.

They claim to be hosting over 29million customers with 24million websites and 20K new clients are added everyday. Looks shady to me. There are some companies out there with only intention of making money without ethics and looks like hostinger is one of them.
    Stunningly.Co - Build Stunning Websites in Minutes. No Coding Required.
    █ Build Stunning Websites, E-Commerce Stores, Landing Pages and Blog From $9/Mo.
    AWS Hosting & CDN | 80+ HQ Templates | 0% Transaction Fee | SEO Audit

Quote Originally Posted by HostPlix View Post
    They claim to be hosting over 29million customers with 24million websites and 20K new clients are added everyday.
    BS.

Even EIG doesn't have those numbers.
    Large companies like Site5 "only" had 100,000 customers. It's in the SEC filings.
    || Need a good host?
    ||

Lol, I must say this is amusing to read.

I am in no way surprised in Hostinger. I think the most entertaining is their "comparison" pages to other hosts. Stating that 100% uptime and somehow every other host has a 500ms or more ping... From where??? A potato?

Quote Originally Posted by Jrheiland View Post
    Lol, I must say this is amusing to read.

I am in no way surprised in Hostinger. I think the most entertaining is their "comparison" pages to other hosts. Stating that 100% uptime and somehow every other host has a 500ms or more ping... From where??? A potato?
    Their own review pages are garbage. They cherry pick negative reviews of their competitors despite one (SiteGround) actually having a better rating on TrustPilot. That's even after their employees write fraudulent reviews for their own service.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance

Quote Originally Posted by HostPlix View Post
    They claim to be hosting over 29million customers with 24million websites and 20K new clients are added everyday. Looks shady to me. There are some companies out there with only intention of making money without ethics and looks like hostinger is one of them.
    I've seen the flowcharts for signups for most UK companies (an old boss of mine bought the data) and Vidahost/TSO are by far the biggest in terms of daily signups. And even they don't get close to that volume, although it's a lot they do get.

Yes! according to your post title, Hostinger and ********** are never understand these factors, They allow there all free order without check or manual verification. I will also check and make a pushing website (Just for testing) on the ********** server. but they never take any action against me. Really ****ing worst services.