WebHostingZone Review

Hi, I just wanted to share my experience using this host (WebHostingZone.org) since I've been very satisfied with them.

As a person I've always been a bit obsessed with finding good value in things and as such I've tried quite a few hosts.
    I've tried some of the bigger, more established ones but also lesser known (cheap) hosts.
    Some have been a disaster in terms of uptime and reliability (usually the case with budget hosts) and some have just had lackluster performance and features for the price.

A few years ago I was browsing WHT and came across WebHostingZone. I decided to give them a try since the price was so good. Since then I've been hosting a few of my personal sites with them and never had any issues, zero complaints.
    During this time I've probably only submitted a couple of tickets (mainly just asking questions) and I received help quickly.

I honestly feel very confident recommending this host if you're looking for a hosting plan that is good value for money.
    The prices are really good, the support is helpful (which is rare by the way at this price point) and the host has been up and running for a long time now. Eugene from WebHostingZone is also active here on the forum.

Most of the time people just write reviews here when they've had a bad experience so therefor I felt obliged to make this review.
    If any admins need proof that I'm indeed a customer with them you could pm me (understandable since I don't post here, just lurk. ) Cheers.

I'm glad they exceeded your expectations!
    Gnu-Host.com
    █ UK NVMe SSD Website & Reseller Hosting

STRS, thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hosting services!
    --> http://www.webhostingzone.org/
    --> Secure and Reliable Web Hosting Services - cPanel / CloudLinux / Softaculous - Atlanta Data Center
    --> VPS Hosting, Linux Support, SSL certificates and more!

Quote Originally Posted by STRS View Post
    If any admins need proof that I'm indeed a customer with them you could pm me (understandable since I don't post here, just lurk. ) Cheers.
    You can't receive or send those, but following this link will reach us:
    https://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=10000169
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Quote Originally Posted by STRS View Post
    We've been able to verify with the OP that he is indeed a customer.
    Not as active on WHT as I used to be, but still drop in and receive email notifications from here.
    My personal blog site: https://www.oakleys.org.uk/blog

Thanks for the review and for taking the time to post it here. Kudos to WebHostingZone.