Webhostpython review after using for more than 6 months

Hello everyone,

I'm currently using webhostpython for my website (7+ domains). In past I used GoDaddy, bigrock and InMotion hosting. InMotion hosing is not that bad and never had bad experience with them, anyways, I'll stick to WHP. I come to know about WHP from this forum, they don't advertise much on many platforms and not many people knows about them.

I'm using only shared hosting plans of WHP and don't know about VPS or dedicated hosing. I signed up for "Professional" shared hosting plan for 5 domains ($50). After signing-up, I opened a ticket (No live chat for support) for cpanel migration and within 15 minutes I got reply from Steve (He is MVP of WHP). I gave him cpanel and domain panel access and after 1 hour I got reply that he migrated everything from old server to new one. Nothing special here? Well, I've never had this fast service experience before, GoDaddy just gave me a supprt article "How to migrate from one Cpanel to another" and InMotion took more than 6 hours.

3 days later I got a mail from WHP that they installed LiteSpeed plugin and optimized DB to speedup websites, and the result was awesome. I could feel the website opening time and I could say that now my website are opening as fast as my competitors'.

One more thing impressed me that they regularly and fix/optimize things and recommend/suggest me to keep website fast and secure.

Till now my experience with WHP is awesome and I'll stick with them. Steve and Shane are always there whenever I ask them for help. Level of dedication is very high here and I'm very happy with quality of service.

Quote Originally Posted by rahul4450 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm currently using webhostpython for my website
    Please contact us at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=9990743 to verify this.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    Please contact us to verify this.
    Replied, please let me know if needed anything more to verify.

The snake on their website is pretty cool.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

I second this review, this people is very dedicated to their hosting.
    A few inconvenients with smtp but solved via tickets, aside from that 0 issues at all.

I'm waiting to get more clients soon to get a reseller plan with them.
    Btw, their clean client area interface is really nice, nothing ugly or complicated like HG

Quote Originally Posted by cuartas View Post
    I second this review, this people is very dedicated to their hosting.
    A few inconvenients with smtp but solved via tickets, aside from that 0 issues at all.

I'm waiting to get more clients soon to get a reseller plan with them.
    Btw, their clean client area interface is really nice, nothing ugly or complicated like HG
    I totally agree with you. Support staff is very dedicated and sometimes they help by going beyond the limits. I used many hosting services and they all have some sets of rules for giving support services. At WHP, they just give damn to those set of rules and help you with everything.

They recently updated their interface and I it's awesome. Lovely UI, all important links at one place.