Why is my ticket # 01301819 now being ignored, abandoned?

The Main Issue: Why is my ticket # 01301819 now being ignored, abandoned?

Regarding the LW support guys, when they FIND my ticket they are very nice and friendly and very helpful. They do a lot of work for me, so there is no complaint, but once in a while my ticket becomes abandoned and for some strange reason usually that is a most important issue, such as security issue. In this case one of my sites got infected by some multiple .php files which seem to be spamming, so all my emails got blocked by Hotmail, Yahoo etc. etc. etc. and now I am unable to email anyone, for months. I cleaned everything up and am waiting for the resolution, which is not coming. They did support this ticket for awhile, but then abandoned it. Absolutely lost one of my websites and my entire business because of this spam invasion (I don't blame LW, although after knocking index.php off my website they could restore the site instead of leaving it blank, which eventually is broken beyond repair and has been lost) and I don't know whether I will recover. Abandoning this ticket does not help. At least tell me there's nothing else you can do, yet internet forums advise otherwise. Yet when I posted another ticket, not so urgent one, they responded to it right away, but keep ignoring the urgent and important one one. It puzzles me. This has happened before when my ticket was ignored for weeks until I posted on a public forum. I would like to know why such things happen? Perhaps the numerous and repeated notifications went lost in the cyberspace?

New LW Interface Feedback: This comment is unrelated to the above yet I feel I want to voice my opinion. Absolutely incidentally, it is a negative feedback. The "new" LW support and ticket interface is a nightmare to deal with, is hard to get around, is user-unfriendly and confusing. So little, so narrow space is left for actual ticket text and a huge huge empty space all around and a big mess of scattered text. Once I go to read the ticket there is no way to respond to it unless mI find my way back into a previous page. Everything is so out of scale. Huge, then tiny, then scattered. The new LW logo has been "translated literally" to a water droplet being circled by "web" lines. The logo itself is depressing and of low quality and the entire "new" interface makes one feel as if this is now a Tibettan medicine shop in a huge empty building with windswept corridors that have sparsely scattered pictures on the walls that are almost faded from suns rays. And I am not even trying to be creative with this comment. Once they switched to this interface a deep depression set in. A huge contrast to their friendly support (which sometimes quite oddly abandons tickets).
      0 Not allowed!

Presume you’re referring to LiquidWeb here. Have you tried contacting them via the phone or live chat other than just submitting a support ticket?
      0 Not allowed!

I like how people go public and think that above mention ticket for everyone make sense. This forum like the other ones is nothing to do with support ticket system of your hosting provider, are you aware of that?
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==
      2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by web-project View Post
    I like how people go public and think that above mention ticket for everyone make sense. This forum like the other ones is nothing to do with support ticket system of your hosting provider, are you aware of that?
    Those people just think "I am more important if I say it "out loud"...
      1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Needles_and_Pins View Post
    The Main Issue: Why is my ticket # 01301819 now being ignored, abandoned?
    WHT is not Liquidweb's support channel, so we're going to close this to allow you to contact them directly about support issues and complaints about their user interface.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization
      1 Not allowed!