suggest best marketing place

Hi
    We are running a Dedicated server business and want to promote our business. how to do because SEO alreading doing our team Adwords worthless (already tried) also placed banner ads.

So suggest me best place minimum money and maximum output place.
      0 Not allowed!

First of all, AdWords shouldn't be considered as SEO because it's actually not related to optimizing your website for search engines.

I don't know your budget, but because of your post I guess it's small. As a result, you may try "free" methods such as social media and forums that have special sections for self-promotions (hosting offers). Of course, don't expect to get a new client after every single post you make on Facebook/Twitter/Some Forum - you also need to offer something better than your competitors do.
      0 Not allowed!

seo and smo takes time and not exactly provide you a targeted traffic as i think yes one thing that it provide is makes your website ranking high on google and you can think that it taooks you on google search.
    its better to do self advertise on form its better to do. And one thing offer some better option than your competitors.
      0 Not allowed!

If you already finished the jobs of On pages strategy , the follow the Off pages strategies of SEO.
      0 Not allowed!

It seems that your team didn't even know how adwords really works because they cannot leverage your business specially in conversions.
      0 Not allowed!

Suggest Best Market place

undoubtedly i am Saying Best market place Ad words but it is comes to costly end. If you go-through free technique you can choose Facebook Sharings, Email Marketing and SEO is more helpful for your business.
      0 Not allowed!

I would recommend to start with WebHostingTalk
      0 Not allowed!