hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Running a Web Hosting Business : e-gold, what's the easy way?

Forum Jump

e-gold, what's the easy way?

Reply Post New Thread In Running a Web Hosting Business Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-28-2001, 07:24 PM
WHT Addict

e-gold, what's the easy way?

Third party billing companies charge as much as 10% to 15% and keep 15% in reserve for 6 months. Thanks God they send the remaining money.

I just visited e-gold.com . It deducts just 1%. But the customer has to open an account with e-gold like in paypal. That is also not the big problem.

My question is, what is the easiest way which I can tell my customer step by step to transfer $50 to my e-gold account. Which third part merchant should I ask them to use?

Is there any system by which customer just enter his card # and the equivalent gold is transfered to my account?

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2001, 08:55 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hmmmm,

I have looked at that site about a month ago, found it by just wondering around the net, I am not to sure about it myself. The format of trading ounces and grams of gold instead of money may lead to some misunderstandings.

Also the design of the site was less than impressive and going with my golden rule (bun intended) 'If they do not take the time to design a good site what does that say about the company'. Ofcourse that was a month ago and they could have total redesigned the site. I should go and check it out before writing comments like this but that means deleting and rewriting and since I already have this written....

Old 07-29-2001, 12:23 AM
Web Hosting Master

Hmmm this is very weird. If I decide to cancel my account with them(if i had one), would they give me gold or money? I don't understand them. What you are really looking for is a real merchant account.

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
SMBs Continue to Use Microsoft Exchange 2003 as April Deadline Looms Web Hosting News 2014-02-20 12:19:00
Web Host DiscountASP.NET Renews Microsoft Gold Hosting Competency Web Hosting News 2013-02-14 16:55:56
Intermedia Launches Cloud Server to Move On-Premise Business Apps to Cloud Web Hosting News 2012-09-20 11:35:58
Cloud Provider Intermedia Hits 500,000 Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Milestone Web Hosting News 2012-09-13 15:14:41
Web Host SeekDotNet Launches Windows and Linux VPS Hosting Services Web Hosting News 2012-04-19 14:58:13