Use a serial cable.................
connect the other end to a windows machine and connect it your raq in serial port 1. Start up hyper terminal in 19200 baud rate (i think i recall) and boot up the raq and see where's it stuck in hyperterminal.
You can go into maintenance mode from there using hyper terminal.
1. make sure theres no dust in the ram slots.
2. place the original drive back into your server
3. make sure you grounded yourself when you touched the mobo or the ram. Pray you werent statically charged when you opened up the server.
4. boot up with serial
5. go into maintnenace mode.
6. uninstall the newer version of perl.
All the original raq stuff is in:
in case you need any