* *name*host or *name*hosts?

Which is better to use? like mine is nationhosts, would it be better if it were called nationhost? I've seen two different types but lately hear people saying hosts just copy of regular domains to get more business. In my case that isn't true at all, I registered nationhost.com at the time when I was going to start the company but the registration had failed as someone had registered the domain yet has failed to use the domain for any reason, and nationhost.net hasn't been used in ages either which I think is a waiste of a domain. What do you guys think?
    Nationhosts, LLC
    http://www.nationhosts.com
    "Nationwide hosting solutions"

I don't think it really matters. Just provide quality support.

Hm.... imo HOSTS looks like a hosting directory name. I prefer HOST or HOSTING.

- Andre

host >> one host
    hosts >> more than one host

just ask yourself which one are you...
    Off Topic Web Forum - A forum for talking about anything!!
    N.Z. Webmaster Community - Are you from New Zealand? Well signup to our forum!!!!

I dont like names with 's' on the end. It always looks like the good one is taken so you buy the one with an s.

host or hosting is best IMHO but if I were to start again with a new name I wouldnt get a *hosting domain. Think of a short unique word and brand yourself around that. Too many *host *hosting domains in the market now.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

True, I think even *network or *servers or *communications (kinda long) would be better than host. It just ticks me off when you see someone using your domain but for no reasons at all, like for example a while back I wanted futurehost.com, all it does is redirect to some site that isn't even related. Drives me nuts.
    Nationhosts, LLC
    http://www.nationhosts.com
    "Nationwide hosting solutions"

Definitely **host.com – that is, of course, assuming that your want to go down the road of having the work host or a derivative of it in your name.