Thumbs up CrocWeb reseller is top notch

I'm a reseller customer of Crocweb since April 2014 and so far it has being a really good time. In the past I had some issues with other companies, but with crocweb it's completely different! Their customer support is really good and their servers have a good uptime too! I gave them a try first for one year in 2014, and I had such a good experience that I renewed my account for 3 years (knowing how risky it's in hosting), but I'm really glad I did, so at the moment my account is active until April 2018 and I'm pretty sure I won't have to look elsewhere until then!

thanks for sharing your experience, glad they're doing a good job at taking care of their customers!

Good to hear that you are very happy with them they must be pleased to have you as a client. Also thanks for taking some time out your day and sharing the experience you have with them to the community.

I've seen many other good reviews for them seems like they are definitely on the right track keep up the good work to the both of you!

Great to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by NIBOGO View Post
    I'm a reseller customer of Crocweb since April 2014 and so far it has being a really good time. In the past I had some issues with other companies, but with crocweb it's completely different! Their customer support is really good and their servers have a good uptime too! I gave them a try first for one year in 2014, and I had such a good experience that I renewed my account for 3 years (knowing how risky it's in hosting), but I'm really glad I did, so at the moment my account is active until April 2018 and I'm pretty sure I won't have to look elsewhere until then!
    Thank you and you are a wonderful client as well.
    CrocWeb Cloud - High Availability Cloud Website Hosting
    > NVMe Storage, LSCache, Redis, Global CDN, Unlimited SSL
    > Triple Data Replication, Automated Server Failover
    > Bad Bots, Malware, DDoS Protection