* VPS in Argentina or near

Hello,

This is my first post here by the way

Currently I am a hosting reseller of a local provider but now I have made 20 clients I was thinking to move to a VPS.

Server management is not my area of expertise so I want someone who could guide me, help me to deploy and to maintain this VPS. I dont have an important budget so price is a factor.

My plan is to choose a VPS located in Argentina or close because of performance. So I was thinking in AWS cloud VPS which are located in Brazil(if I am right)

It should run CloudLinux + WHM/cPanel and it will be handled with a WHMCS installed somewhere else.

So I will sum up all this in a few questions:

1. What VPS configuration should I look for handling 20 clients, most of them running CMS, some statics HTML5 and just one service (a chat server) ?
    2. I want something in argentina or near. what do you think about AWS(i believe they have servers in brazil)?
    3. Another option was Interserver managed VPS? what do you think?
    4. is it better to go for a managed VPS or to outsource the management of it? (in terms of price, which option is better?)
    5. CloudLinux + WHM/cPanel on a VPS handled by WHMCS installed somewhere else. What do you think? does it make sense? any better alternatives?

Thanks !

Do you really need to move to VPS? Even with 40 clients, you can still stick with reseller hosting by just splitting it.

But, if you have the budget, why not? Managed VPS is good for you so that someone will take care of the security and optimization of your VPS and any issues that you may encounter.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Can you provide an IP from where you'd be doing performance tests (your current IP would be fine) i'd like to do tests to see how far you'd be from our servers.
    We recently cross connected with providers in south america, Our servers are in Canada but some south american connections are only 5 HOPS away. We are also partners with Cloudflare and enabling CDN on your websites would offload all requests to the 2 data centres in south america.

To reply to you actual questions;

1- The amount of clients is not a good indicator; its the amount of traffic that would be a better indicator.
    2- AWS based on my last experience (2 years ago) is pretty chaotic. They don't manage their VPS in a common way; i'd recommend a provider that offers open stack vps
    3- Don't know them
    4- Managed VPS is outsourcing your management, financially if you are an admin then it would be cheaper for you to do it, and if you're not then you don't have a choice to offload the work. But usually it would be cheaper to order a managed vps from a provider.
    5- If you plan to install WHMCS i would suggest a hosted solution in your case (We can host your WHMCS and manage it for you)

Best of luck.