Crocweb review after 2 years!

Recently, I've seen just a few long-term crocweb reviews here on wht, so I thought that I would like to share my experience with them after 2 years.
    In the first place, I was a little hesitant to sign with them for 2 years, because you never know if a host is going to offer the same "good service" after the first year.

Uptime: 9.9
    I haven't had any real problem with them, and according to pingdom the service has been up and running 99.99% of the time.

Price: 10
    Most of the time they have good promotions, so they're one of the cheapest reputable web hosting providers available.

Speed: 9
    Their servers are located in Canada and my visitors live in Latin America, considering this I usually get a 480 ms server response and my main website loads in 2.2-2.7 seconds, which is pretty good to be honest.

Tech support/customer service: 8.5
    If you have any trouble with your website they will reply within 4-5 minutes on average.
    They're professional and polite but they don't talk too much, that's not necessarily a bad thing because they will solve whatever problem you may encounter.

Billing support: 10
    The billing department is fast and efficient almost like tech support, so it takes half an hour for them to reply any inquiry. They're super friendly, professional and polite.

Sales: 10
    They're always willing to help if you want to get information about the services that they offer via chat.

Overall Value:

I think they're one of the best web hosting providers available, the service that they offer is reliable, fast and affordable. They don't advertise or sell unlimited gimmicks which is awesome.

I think that they can improve their customer service, because they're so professional that sometimes the way that they reply feels a little flat. But despite that, the speed, price and performance worth the investment because they're simply top notch.

I just wanted to share my experience with them because Im a really happy customer.
    Last edited by Badstraw360; 10-18-2016 at 03:03 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Glad to hear you have good experience with crocweb.
    Monitor Your Site's Uptime, Downtime using these Site monitor tools.
      0 Not allowed!

i wish we had more customers like you taking their time to sign up to a forum to post such a well detailed review!
      0 Not allowed!

Kudos to CrocWeb. They have a very good reputation here and with reviews such as this one, you can see why.
    ResellersPanel.com - 16 years of experience in reseller hosting
    Reseller Hosting | Web Hosting | VPS | Semi-dedicated | Dedicated | Domains | SSLs
    Custom-built Hosting Platform & Control Panel | 24x7 Support | SSDs
    Contact us @ +1-855-211-0932
      0 Not allowed!

Welcome to WHT. Always good to see positive feedback on the forum.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
      0 Not allowed!

If Billing is 'almost as good as Tech Support', why did it get a higher score? Like 1/6 higher. And you hardly said a thing about Billing in comparison! I want a recount!!!! :p J/K

Seriously though, it's awesome to see such a well laid out review. You can tell how much you've enjoyed the service so far, and I hope you have continued positive experiences with the service!
    John McMullin | Business Development Manager
    a: CCHosting, Inc | Delaware, 2035 Sunset Lake Road
    e: john.mcmullin@chemicloud.com | w: chemicloud.com
      0 Not allowed!

1. I have some doubt, You said they take 4 to 5 minute but even If they are online then it will takes more than 5 minute to check ticket and post reply.

2. Most of customer prefer to post review in forum where they are active instead of posting review in some random forum.

This is my personal experience but doubt can be clear by verifying your domain with WHT moderator.
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company
      0 Not allowed!

Actually I've been reading the forum lately...
    I have another account but I forgot the password and the system never sent me "the email" so that I can set up a new password.

Look at this screenshot, I don't know if they check the service for real, but they'll reply within 4-5 minutes on average. At least they tell you that they're "checking" and then they update the ticket again.

***I was trying to attach a screenshot but the system won't let me.

s21.postimg.org/u17zlqj8n/image.jpg

Like I said earlier, they may sound a little flat because they don't give you too many explanations. To me their tech support / customer service is good but not great.
    Last edited by Badstraw360; 10-18-2016 at 11:37 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Badstraw360 View Post
    I have another account but I forgot the password and the system never sent me "the email" so that I can set up a new password.
    Open a ticket with us using this link and we can help reunite you with that older account
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the two year review and kudos to Crocweb
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Open a ticket with us using this link and we can help reunite you with that older account
    Thanks, I already sent my email and account name.
      0 Not allowed!

They have been one of the reputable providers on WHT. It's good to see happy clients sharing their experiences. Thank you for taking your time and kudos to them for keeping you happy.
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]
      0 Not allowed!

Those more technical than myself - which is, 'everybody' - might gleam some technical info from:
    http://whois.domaintools.com/crocweb.com
      0 Not allowed!

Kudos to Crocweb for doing such an excellent job.
    Last edited by Postbox; 10-22-2016 at 09:59 AM.
    My "ranking" is kidding.
    I'm just a humble client, here to seek help and guidance from the true experts.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, they seem to be good.

All the best.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

It's always good to see positive reviews.
    Well done crocweb.
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it.
    CrocWeb Cloud - High Availability Cloud Website Hosting
    > NVMe Storage, LSCache, Redis, Global CDN, Unlimited SSL
    > Triple Data Replication, Automated Server Failover
    > Bad Bots, Malware, DDoS Protection
      0 Not allowed!

Badstraw, have you used the account for email as well? Be interested to hear about it if you have. Thanks for putting up the review.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DewlanceHosting View Post
    1. I have some doubt, You said they take 4 to 5 minute but even If they are online then it will takes more than 5 minute to check ticket and post reply.

This is my personal experience but doubt can be clear by verifying your domain with WHT moderator.
    Doest that depend a lot on how many tickets are open? Sometimes it takes longer, thats correct, but many tickets can be done well under 5 minutes. At least, thats my experience.
    @ TS, great to see you are happy with your provider.
      0 Not allowed!

Okay after 6 years let me update my review, their service ir pretty straightforward, they usually reply within 5-10 minutes or sometimes almost right away. The small inconvenience is that they want you to restore your database or attempt to "fix your own issues" (they educate their customers which is good in my opinion). Obviously that's expected because they're offering "hosting services" not directly technical support. Even with that they're friendly and willing to help when you really need it.

I'm really happy with their technical support and knowledge, It's a pretty reliable company without any doubts.
    Last edited by Badstraw360; 10-26-2020 at 03:15 PM.
      0 Not allowed!