enom.com confusion

I am looking for a new registrar for some of my domains. Must be trustworthy and with fast support. Price is not an issue. I read here than enom.com is a good company. They seem to offer good support. I also like that they are ICANN accredited... or... are they??? - At the bottom of their website, it says
    enom is a proud part of rightside, a leading domain name services company.
    ... and rightside is nowhere to be found on the list of ICANN accredited registrars... What's the deal???

ENOM is the registrar, it's those guys that are ICANN Accredited. They are just a part of Rightside Group which owns the brand. They also own Name.com which is also ICANN Accredited.

We use ENOM, they're great, one of the oldest domain sellers. I can't comment on support as we have only contacted them on a developer/reseller basis but they replied fast each time.
    LunaHost
    Premium Managed cPanel and Reseller Hosting - VPS - Domain Names
    New: Laravel Hosting
    https://www.lunahost.co.uk

Yes, eNom are good. Never had any major problems with them or anything like that.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

I've had terrible experiences with Name/enom. Customer support is horrendous under new ownership. Spending more marketing new gTLDs.

They saved this old mans behind about a month ago. I made a bad mistake, and even though it could have been impossible to fix, they did. I had to take back every bad thing I ever said about their slow support.. they were there when I really needed them. I think most registars that I have had would not have even tried.
    I ran Cpanel sanity script just now...it returned, "are you freaking joking?"

Quote Originally Posted by Xtmhost View Post
    ...They also own Name.com which is also ICANN Accredited...
    Thank you. I will stay clear of enom.com, in that case; since I am dissatisfied with name.com's support.

Name support is slow and utterly useless.

They are an officially accredited registrar and a rather large one, so from that point they are relatively safe. I have no personal experience with them, so I cannot comment on their level of support. I guess you will find a fair share of very positive and very negative reviews however.

My only criticism would be their pricing. With close to $50 (including whois privacy) they are up there at the level of Network Solutions in the 2000s. You mentioned price does not matter, but personally I'd skip such an offer as you can get the same service for less than a fifth. These days $50 is way overpriced.

Both enom and Name have responsive support and user-friendly management interfaces. Take a look at Hexonet if you are wanting more advanced user interface.

I don't know why so many people here complain about Name, I have registerd also of registar and I think Name's support is so good

I've been using enom for years, started at $6.95 for .coms... now 9.95 and can't seem to get it for less.. Their other tlds are all over the place, some well over retail from other registrars... I can't figure out how they decide to price tlds..

Enom is not my primary registrar, but I've never had any issues with them either.
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers