Domain, Web & Email Hosting

Hi All,

At present my business domain is hosted on namecheap.com and email hosting on Office 365 with Business Premium package. Now as my website is ready and I need to buy webspace for my website. I’m very much interested to buy webspace from Microsoft Azure (if they host small websites, I’m not sure about this).

I was wondering to combine everything together so I don’t need to login on 3 different websites to maintain my Domain, WebEmail and WebSpace services.

1. Godaddy was the first name came to my mind, but their Office 365 packages are more expensive than I’m paying to Microsoft directly.
    2. I’m not sure and I keen to know that is Microsoft Office 365 host the domain name, if yes then is it possible to transfer my domain from NameCheap to Office 365 and how? So at least my 2 services are combined together.
    3. For my website’s webspace is Office 365 has any solution, or is it possible I buy the space from MS Azure and may be link up with Office 365. At least my all services are from one company, one host.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

1. Keep away from Godaddy and don't go on their massive advertisement in India.

2. I am not sure about Office 365 and hosting but Microsoft Azure can be a good choice for Office 365.

3. If your usage is not high then you can select shared hosting plan which comes with Hosting + Domain + Email (Normal email like Webmail and add this to Mozilla Thunderbird or Windows Mail Client)
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company