Thumbs up [REVIEW] Leaseweb is the BEST!!!

So about 4 days ago i rented a server from them, and it only take about 1 business day for the server to be delivered, IMO this maybe the fastest around!. Another surprising thing is they upgraded my server without additional cost! Never ever been before I've experienced an exceptional service like this!

Here's the email from them:

Dear Mr R**ki,

Thank you for choosing LeaseWeb.

We are writing to inform you that your server DQDX001 is scheduled to be deployed today. To speed up the delivery, we have upgraded it to the following configuration at no additional cost:

Dell PowerEdge R210
    1x Intel Quad Core X3430
    2x1TB SATA2
    8GB DDR3

If you would like to change this order, please reply to this email within 24 hours. Please note that this may lead to certain delays.

Once your order is provisioned, you will receive a separate email confirming delivery.

For advice on frequently asked questions, visit our Knowledge Base at https://kb.leaseweb.com.

If you have any questions about your order, please reply to this email.

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Monica Hogervorst
    Client Service Delivery Executive
    LeaseWeb Global Services B.V.

The other thing that i like from their service is they're willing to call me by phone if necessary even though I'm in Asia, and they're in Europe. Best service ever!

Since i know Leaseweb and rent servers from them, never been disappointed with their service! Keep it up Leaseweb!

It's always great to see a positive review and it's even better to see one about LeaseWeb which recently had some pretty bad reviews on this forum

In my opinion, 1 business day is not the fastest around (at all) and is actually somewhat of the standard.
    Some providers today have instantly activated servers or servers that get deployed within just a few minutes or hours.

A free upgrade is indeed very nice, especially when the goal is to speed up deployment.

Finally, I think that being with them for 4 days makes this a review of their server deployment and not of their actual hosting service (support, uptime, network performance, etc).
    It would be great if you keep us updated on how things go in a few months as it is not very hard to be the best hosting company around for 4 days.
    Maple-Hosting - Netherlands Dedicated Servers
    Award-Winning Highly-Customizable Dedicated Servers Since 2008

“After 14 months, I can’t give them less than 10/10 on all aspects!” - Read Our Customer Reviews

lucky you for the upgrade

Nice review, although 1 day setups are not that uncommon in todays market. There are many providers who can who can get you up in a matter of minutes or hours also.
    Very kind for the free upgrade!
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal

4 years back Dell PowerEdge R210 was a very powerful server. A couple of years back I worked for a Data Center and I advised them to purchase this server. They ordered nearly 20 server.

Thank for sharing about your positive review with us. Leaseweb is really good and they don't have any single down time. They have a very stable network.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple-Hosting View Post
    It's always great to see a positive review and it's even better to see one about LeaseWeb which recently had some pretty bad reviews on this forum

In my opinion, 1 business day is not the fastest around (at all) and is actually somewhat of the standard.
    Some providers today have instantly activated servers or servers that get deployed within just a few minutes or hours.

A free upgrade is indeed very nice, especially when the goal is to speed up deployment.

Finally, I think that being with them for 4 days makes this a review of their server deployment and not of their actual hosting service (support, uptime, network performance, etc).
    It would be great if you keep us updated on how things go in a few months as it is not very hard to be the best hosting company around for 4 days.
    Oh yeah? i didn't knew that there were bad reviews about Leaseweb in this forum. Sure, i'll update this thread in the next 1 or 2 weeks. Let see how their server quality

Quote Originally Posted by JoseDieguez View Post
    lucky you for the upgrade
    Yes, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7group View Post
    Nice review, although 1 day setups are not that uncommon in todays market. There are many providers who can who can get you up in a matter of minutes or hours also.
    Very kind for the free upgrade!
    Yeah.. Maybe you're right. But still i'm satisfied with their service!

Quote Originally Posted by SkylakeDC View Post
    4 years back Dell PowerEdge R210 was a very powerful server. A couple of years back I worked for a Data Center and I advised them to purchase this server. They ordered nearly 20 server.

Thank for sharing about your positive review with us. Leaseweb is really good and they don't have any single down time. They have a very stable network.
    Yes, I'm 100% agree with you!