Hello,

I've been working in the hosting industry for 5+ years and am looking for a part time or full time position at respectable business, providing technical support for VPS, web hosting, game server clients or general Linux administration work. I'm located within the DFW area (25~ minutes to downtown Dallas) and am available during any time periods, including weekends and holidays. The majority of my experience correlates directly with CentOS 6, 7, going down to many different software levels. The majority of experienced categories and software are listed below.

- General Linux server management, monitoring and system networking. Primarily CentOS 6,7. Includes hardware management, IPMI/KVM and OS installation, configuration.
- Experience with majority of commercial and open source "hosting industry" software, including but not limited to: SolusVM, WHMCS, Blesta, Multicraft, TCAdmin, Observium, LibreNMS, cPanel/WHM.
- Experience with virtualization, specifically OpenVZ and KVM with SolusVM for production.
- Extensive experience providing customer support for numerous categories of clients ranging from VPS, game servers, web hosting, and dedicated servers. Primarily via ticket or live chat.
- Basic datacenter experience, remote hands, racking.
- Community management and leadership. Have managed successful businesses and owned large communities for many years. Generally a good "people person."

I have no set salary and am very flexible in regards to hours, salary and position but am only seeking work at established companies. If your current employees can't get a car, then don't consider hiring me, pay them! I'm willing to do 1 week trial and am available via Skype and SMS 24/7. Send me a private message if interested with contact information and I can forward you a resume with work experience, information about me and more.

If you're not hiring currently but may in the future, please keep me in mind! I'm also available to go general remote hands work (hardware replacements, etc.) in Dallas at a much lower rate than most, and during overnight hours.