New Dedicated Server

I am getting below configuration from turnkeyinternet.net in $179.00 USD Monthly

• Dual Intel E5-2660 2.20GHz OctaCore w/HT
    • P Addresses: 8 IP Addresses (/29) (5 Usable)
    • RAM: 128GB
    • Hard Disk: 240 GB SSD or 1
    • Port Speed: Dedicated 1000 Mbit
    • Premium Bandwidth: Unmetered
    • Management Plan: Self Managed

There is Any other provider with same configuration in less price ?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by imneupane View Post
    Probably, yes, although that CPU with that much RAM, a large SSD, 1Gbps Unmetered seems like a very good deal to me.

Furthermore, price isn't everything - you should also consider looking at the network quality (reliability, peering), support, location, etc. offered by your current provider.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LinuxG View Post
    Probably, yes, although that CPU with that much RAM, a large SSD, 1Gbps Unmetered seems like a very good deal to me.

Furthermore, price isn't everything - you should also consider looking at the network quality (reliability, peering), support, location, etc. offered by your current provider.
    Can you plz share the provider name ?
      0 Not allowed!

I am getting below configuration from turnkeyinternet.net in $179.00 USD Monthly

• Dual Intel E5-2660 2.20GHz OctaCore w/HT
    • P Addresses: 8 IP Addresses (/29) (5 Usable)
    • RAM: 128GB
    • Hard Disk: 240 GB SSD or 1
    • Port Speed: Dedicated 1000 Mbit
    • Premium Bandwidth: Unmetered
    • Management Plan: Self Managed

I checked around for a few minutes, but couldn't come up with anything less expensive. Was this a promotion deal?
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiSteve View Post
    I checked around for a few minutes, but couldn't come up with anything less expensive. Was this a promotion deal?
    Yes, Its in offer now : https://turnkeyinternet.net/dedicate...ctacore-128gb/
      0 Not allowed!

Make sure you do some research, both here and elsewhere about your provider. This is very, very important.
    just because it's a low cost deal doesn't mean it's a good one
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons
      0 Not allowed!

I've been receiving those emails all along from them. Make sure to confirm with them that those are physical bare metal servers and not VDS before signing up.
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]
      0 Not allowed!

Looking at their server configuration page it appears to be a fully dedi machine. OP, I am not sure what your intended use of this box would be, but in case you decide to sign-up with them it might be well worth it to spend that extra little bit for a 2nd hard drive and possibly a hardware raid setup. Nevertheless, IMO it is a good deal for the config offered.
      0 Not allowed!

I would do a WHT search for that server model and then approach those providers with your Turnkeynternet quote and ask them to match. This has always worked for customers of mine and for myself in personal use. Providers will match or come very close to your offer and you'll get an enterprise provider with Budget pricing. Trust me Enterprise providers can shave off a lot of pricing for a loyal customer.
    TrentaHost INC. || Fully Managed DDoS Protected Services Globally (NA - EU - Asia)
    Reseller Hosting- Pure SSD | Litespeed | Imunify360 | CloudLinux | 24x7 Support | Mailchannels
    Linux & Windows DDoS Protected SSD VPS - cPanel / WHM | DDoS Protection | Let's Encrypt | Pure-SSD
    DDoS Protected Locations : Portland, OR (North America) | Amsterdam, NL (Europe) | Singapore (Asia)
      0 Not allowed!

Moved > Dedicated Server.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx
      0 Not allowed!

Price looks about right if it's bare metal dedicated server. As @TrentaHost mentioned why not reach out to a few other providers with your current quote, most will be happy to match it.

Dean
    Bespoke Hosting Solutions Ltd - For All Your Hosting Needs
    ★ WHMCS with Master Reseller Plans ★ SSL on Shared Hosting ★ UK Based Dedicated Servers
    ★ Shared/Reseller Hosting ★ VPS Solutions ★ cPanel Licenses ★ SSL Certificates
      0 Not allowed!

FWIW, I was with TurkeyInternet for over a year, if I remember correctly. Ended up leaving them when I outgrew them and they refused to allow me to upgrade my server (I outgrew what I had) at the same price they were advertising on their website without ponying up for 1 year payment in advance.

Nothing much to complain about. The hardware and network was solid. The support was always willing to help, even though it was unmanaged, but they weren't very knowledgeable. Can't recall any downtime that wasn't my own fault.

I would be careful, though. When I signed up with them, they just started doing these "budget" offers. It seems they have been peddling more and more of these budget offers recently, so their network or hardware quality may have fallen (e.g. the parts used in these servers may be more old than new and subject to higher risk of failure).

Also, do note, when you start going beyond the standard offer they have on their website, such as add a control panel, more drives, or R1soft, their pricing drastically increases -- it would still be budget, sure, but less competitive than it initially looks.
    Last edited by Lakjin; 07-26-2016 at 04:47 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Make sure you don't actually intend on using mass amounts of bandwidth on this server since no one in the world can offer unmetered 1 Gbps Dedicated Server at $179/Month without a lot of fine print and other limitations.
    Maple-Hosting - Netherlands Dedicated Servers
    Award-Winning Highly-Customizable Dedicated Servers Since 2008

“After 14 months, I can’t give them less than 10/10 on all aspects!” - Read Our Customer Reviews
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Maple-Hosting View Post
    Make sure you don't actually intend on using mass amounts of bandwidth on this server since no one in the world can offer unmetered 1 Gbps Dedicated Server at $179/Month without a lot of fine print and other limitations.
    That's a very good point
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Maple-Hosting View Post
    OP: Considering the above comment...what are your REAL bandwidth needs? 1Gbps port...but what actual usage on it?
    Also, is their location suitable for you, or would different geographical location suit you better?
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors
      0 Not allowed!

I can see turnkeyinternet.net is already one of the cheapest providers out there. Why do you want to change your provider or thought you would check if there are any cheaper deals?

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Well premium bandwidth at that price is definitely not possible, I think you going to get huge latency outside of turkey but if your main purpose is to serve users in turkey then this is the best deal !
    ▀▄ ServerBundle.com, Go bare and get the whole box to yourself !
    ▀▄ Single CPU, Dual CPU, Virtualisation, High Bandwidth Streaming solutions.
    ▀▄ Need Custom Infrastructure ? Talk to us over skype : steve.serverbundle
      0 Not allowed!

What is a traffic cap for 1Gbps? Unmetered is not unlimited.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks all for the good advice for the server. I have done some research and finally purchased the server form turnkeyinternet.net

I will share the experience of service from turnkeyinternet.net in future.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks all for the good advice for the server. I have done some research and finally purchased the server form turnkeyinternet.net

Glad to hear. Excited to know your experience with them.
      0 Not allowed!

Please do
      0 Not allowed!