Thread: Review my forum

Review my forum

I would like you to review my web hosting forum. I have decided to get out of offering web services and build a web his I got /web master forum. I am still adding features and functionality but please let me know what you think about it. The site is hosthoney.com

Thank you
    ██ UFOHost | CloudLinux | Maria DB | Daily Backups | Pure SSD
    ██ cPanel | Shared Hosting | Hosted Exchange | AWS Network

Quote Originally Posted by EPS_ANON View Post
    I would like you to review my web hosting forum. I have decided to get out of offering web services and build a web his I got /web master forum. I am still adding features and functionality but please let me know what you think about it. The site is hosthoney.com

Thank you
    You should change your sig here on WHT then, as it still appears as if you were offering web hosting.

Also, about the forum, I would remove the "Your AD Here" banners, since the forum is basically empty, nobody will want to advertise right now, and they're just annoying to have everywhere to look at them. You can think about monetizing way way down the line, when/if you will actually have some decent traffic on it.
    Uptime Monitor - Minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it!

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients.

Thank you I will update my signature in a bit. I am using a mobile device and I have a hard time navigations using WHT on it.

Looks good, good luck with the forum.

This forum looks amazing! I don't like the top box though. I would recommend moving it to the bottom where it reads "Newest Members" and "Latest Threads". In my opinion, this would look better.

Your forum looks really sleek and cool. Particularly like the bee logo

Looks nice, great work!

Nice looking site, but you should get busy posting and finding a few friends to start posting as well to get it kick started. Maybe run a contest of some sort to get some interaction going there. Newest post is now 7 days old.

I don't see any interesting points from your forum. It looks simple and monotonic, more it also has a poor theme and content. I think you should change the theme and write more content to get members and attract the visitors.

Looks ok, front page that latest threads or latest members, i dont like.

i don't like it. it is difficult to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ninawilliam90 View Post
    i don't like it. it is difficult to see.
    That will happen when you get the default cpanel error screen.
    Joshua Combs

It shows error, not loading. Is it still active?