Looking for UK Reseller

Hi Guys,

I am looking for suggestions for a reliable UK reseller package with the following features:

- Allow creating packages with 'Unlimited' features
    - CloudLinux
    - MariaDB
    - Litespeed
    - R1soft CDP Backup
    - Strong Reliable 24/7 Support
    - UK Ltd Company Preferable
    - Cost < £30 per month

Kind Regards,
    Dan

What space and bandwidth you are expecting from this? Did you check the advertising forums already?

How many number of accounts you would like to create? Most of the providers do not allow package creation with unlimited features. Do you have any specific need for this feature?

If you are looking for servers in UK, I would also suggest considering Orlando, Florida as the connection from and to UK is good from there. You may also consider EU locations. This will give you to choose from a wider list of options.
    Last edited by BeZazz; 06-27-2016 at 08:31 AM.

Hi Dan,

You should be able to get what you want within your budget. You say you want to able to create packages with 'Unlimited' features.
    What sort of features are you looking to provide to your customers, other than what you have already stated ?

Hi Dan,

Generally in Reseller hosting there is no cap on the number of accounts that you can create. The main limitation is on the disk space and monthly bandwidth usage. If you wish to sail your boat smoothly, I would suggest you to avoid the providers offering overselling feature. Analyze your requirement and get a decent hosting package. You may also take help of the hosting providers to figure out the best reseller plan for your requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by MilesWeb View Post
    If you wish to sail your boat smoothly, I would suggest you to avoid the providers offering overselling feature.
    I disagree. Many good providers do allow overselling on the reseller's end. It's more about the price level that you're paying per resource, not about the amount resources.

Hi, i have a reseller account for almost one year with the guys from smarthosting.co.uk and i always have a very good uptime and service. Their support are really fast in solving problems wich are essential if you look quality and lots os specs

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicWeb-shoss View Post
    If you are looking for servers in UK, I would also suggest considering Orlando, Florida as the connection from and to UK is good from there. You may also consider EU locations. This will give you to choose from a wider list of options.
    No need to drop the UK requirement, we have ample providers here in the UK. NL would probably be the next best option in terms of latency before considering anywhere in the states.

That’s a pretty common requirement as I believe that OP is looking for overselling and not really going to offer unlimited packages. Just make a good list of provider and compare to filter them and choose the best one that eventually matches your requirement.