Well, the template is pretty nice.
A few things that could/should be fixed are:
1) Text aliasing on the graphics. Are you using PSP? Please try and get ahold of a copy of Photoshop if possible. The jagged edges kind of ruin the smooth image the site would give.
2) The Comic Sans text used for the plan description is cheap looking. Comic Sans text should never be used on a real business site. It's more of a shady site font (imo).
3) In the footer, the bottom left image doesn't line up on the right side with the column just above it...it pulls a few too many pixels to the right and looks off. It's just a pattern so you could reduce the width amount without having to redo the image.
4) "Learn More" button at the bottom of the main page is a broken link.
5) Comparison chart on the Services page looks a little crowded. Also, sub categories are usually indented in past the header, not vice versa...but now I'm just being extra.
Anyway, I hope my opinions helped. Good luck.