* Looking for the best payment getaway for WHCMS & Wordpress, considering ..

Hello,
    I hope u all doing good,

I'm launching 2 websites in the next 48 hours

1- Web hosting services > Script : WHMCH
    Looking for a good payment getaway to process my payments ( i guess its too much when it comes to whmcs )

2- Social media & Digital marketing services > Script : Wordpress (Can make it whmcs if i'm gonna get in alot of complications)

Looking for a good payment getaway to process my payments via (Paypal, Credit cards, and few online banks) but the most important thing is that i offer my products and my cart within my wordpress theme in first steps ...

Whats your recommendations considering that my server is in a french database and i live in Egypt .. thats why i wanted to ask for experts advice
    i know some companies like authorize,2checkout, bluesnap, godaddy and some more but idk which will be better for my customers to make fast and safe payment, and for me since i don't live in US or EU

I hope you guide me for the best

Regards

Paypal is the best payment gateway. Most buyers have a Paypal account and receiving payments are easy and withdrawal is fast.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    Paypal is the best payment gateway. Most buyers have a Paypal account and receiving payments are easy and withdrawal is fast.
    I know paypal is the most common payment method, but where i live its not , and this cuz of paypal itself , they made it kinda complicated to have a paypal account that can pay & recieve money from, also paypal isn't number1 payment method here like the entire world, credit cards get the most of this in the middle east
    so, i want a getaway that provides both Paypal & credit cards and maybe some online banks too.

Here is what WHMCH customer support sent me

docs.whmcs.com/Payment_Gateways

They couldn't recommend one, and i can't choose another cuz idk what will suit me and deliver payments to Egypt with no complications

PayPal and Stripe and maybe 2Checkout. They are 3 main I can name. In any case while creating your billing system you will have to check what your clients want to use and base your choice on that research.
    --> http://www.webhostingzone.org/
    --> Secure and Reliable Web Hosting Services - cPanel / CloudLinux / Softaculous - Atlanta Data Center
    --> VPS Hosting, Linux Support, SSL certificates and more!

Stripe supports only 25 countries , they said they are working on expansion soon ...etc

2checkout might be my first choice for WHMCS but for wordpress .... no clue yet

I think 2CO can help you accepting paypal payments + CC. I have never used this yet but kept me in touch with them. I will very soon start using 2CO to accept payments to my bank.

Sounds great, i'm up for it as soon as i launch my website

my first website is all based on WHMCS, pages and client alrea

my second website > thinking to build it on Wordpress through specific theme, but the same theme is also available for WHMCS, i didn't like the idea to use 2 WHMCSs but i think if i couldn't find a suitable getaway for wordpress only i'd go for two WHMCS ..

btw, have anyone heard about a plugin named "WP-Ecommerce" ?
    if anyone tried it can tell us if it would suit my needs

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Midox View Post
    Hello,
    I hope u all doing good,

I'm launching 2 websites in the next 48 hours

1- Web hosting services > Script : WHMCH
    Looking for a good payment getaway to process my payments ( i guess its too much when it comes to whmcs )

2- Social media & Digital marketing services > Script : Wordpress (Can make it whmcs if i'm gonna get in alot of complications)

Looking for a good payment getaway to process my payments via (Paypal, Credit cards, and few online banks) but the most important thing is that i offer my products and my cart within my wordpress theme in first steps ...

Whats your recommendations considering that my server is in a french database and i live in Egypt .. thats why i wanted to ask for experts advice
    i know some companies like authorize,2checkout, bluesnap, godaddy and some more but idk which will be better for my customers to make fast and safe payment, and for me since i don't live in US or EU

I hope you guide me for the best

Regards
    You can integrate 2Checkout with Wordpress (There is actually a plugin for this) it's an extension of Woocommerce for Wordpress.
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

You could consider stripe as an extra option to accept payments.

Paypal is the best one so far, but you can try also Payza and 2checkout.

The answer is depended on your location and your customer. If your customer are mostly american and European, you should choose PayPal. PayPal is the most favor payment gateway all over the world especially american and European customer. However if your customer location is Asia especially India, South Asia you should choose CCAvenue or 2checkout. I prefer CCAvenue to 2Checkout

If you don't have paypal, good luck. You won't get much of anywhere without it.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

Stripe is also a good option. Well integrated with WHMCS.
    You will also be able to accept paypal, if you have a global focus with your business.
    █▌ Cheapest Domain Registration Service & Shared Hosting Solutions .
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,Monero, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, Crypto.
    █▌ Instant Domain Name Registration - Over 700+ Extensions x3reg.com!

You can integrate 2Checkout with Wordpress (There is actually a plugin for this) it's an extension of Woocommerce for Wordpress.
    This sounds too cool , gonna dig more in this

Quote Originally Posted by Midox
    Stripe supports only 25 countries , they said they are working on expansion soon ...etc
    Stripe is not an option for now guys,

Quote Originally Posted by WebHi
    Paypal is the best one so far, but you can try also Payza and 2checkout.
    Ya i know paypal is the best but i need credit card processing at the moment , paypal later
    btw , is Payza provides credit card processing or just payment through payza credit?
    @Halley , i already provided my location and targeted customers
    its arab countries only, no asia no india .. gonna check CCAvenue, but why u prefer it over 2checkout?

-
    Quote Originally Posted by whmcsguru

If you don't have paypal, good luck. You won't get much of anywhere without it.
    I'm working on it, getting a dixie pay cc wallet so i can withdraw through paypal, but idk much about making it a direct payment method
    @hostnesta : stripe isn't an option now , they don't do business in Egypt
    they told me to sign up for notifications once they are available in EG but i guess this is gonna take months, no time for waiting them now,

-------
    Thanks all