* Accidentally turned off my VPS server

Hey guys.

This is a long story but crazily I got a VPS server free as I know a guy that owns a server hall but the thing is I accidentally turned it off with SSH or I wrote "reboot" but it didn't started and now says ssh: connect to host XXX(MY IP HERE, don't want to share it) port 22: Network is unreachable

What can I do

Do you have access to the console to see what is going on? If not, the owner of the server will have to check why your VM is not booting back up.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Congrats on getting a free VPS server. @HostXNow_Chris is right. Have you contacted the guy that owns the server? Note: Everyone makes mistakes - it's a learning process.
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

thanks guys. Have contacted him

is there a possibility to do a wake on landing to the ip or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tjaabba View Post
    is there a possibility to do a wake on landing to the ip or something?
    No one here can answer that for you, as it all depends on how the server was set up and what kind of virtualization method is being used. *MOST* systems have a node control panel you can still access even if the VPS is down and is there for just this kind of thing - to do reboots, virtual OS installs etc.

If your friend never gave you any info on how to do any of that, ask 'em if it's available.
    "I've seen spam you people wouldn't believe. Routers on fire off the OCs of AGIS. I watched MXes burning in the dark near the Cyberpromo Gateway. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. TTL=0."

okey. I have a lot info to my server. It is a linux debian but how can I access the console?

okey. I have a lot info to my server. It is a linux debian but how can I access the console?
    You need to contact your provider to access it.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Your VPS was set up by "I Know A Guy, Inc." and without details on how the server was set up, what hypervisor is being used etc et al there is literally no way anyone here can answer the questions you have.

Talk to the guy who set this up for you. He is literally the only person on the planet who can answer your questions.
    "I've seen spam you people wouldn't believe. Routers on fire off the OCs of AGIS. I watched MXes burning in the dark near the Cyberpromo Gateway. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. TTL=0."

Quote Originally Posted by SneakySysadmin View Post
    Talk to the guy who set this up for you. He is literally the only person on the planet who can answer your questions.
    This.
    This is also why you don't rely on 'free hosting', because you never, ever know exactly what you're going to get and have minimal control over what the outcome of situations like this is.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

Can absolutely agree about bad sides of free hosting. I have also used it before and had really bad experience.
    I would better pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.