How to access mysql database from godaddy in ipage as ipage have blocked remote access

I have asked ipage to allow remote access but it was been told that they never allow remote access to take place. So can any one help is there any other way to access my MySQl data base from Godaddy hosting from ipage.

If possible I can even have the database in ipage but the issue is since the remote access been blocked the database can't be sent to Godaddy even.

Kindly help me whether there is any other way.

Remote MySQL is a bad idea, if done over public networks, and it's a security risk, which is surely why ipage doesn't enable it, ever.

You can still access your database from the ipage cPanel or PHPMyAdmin, where you can export it to an .sql file, and then import it into your godaddy cPanel or PHPMyAdmin, and use it locally on godaddy.
    Uptime Monitor - Minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it!

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients.

iS THERE ANY OTHER WAY POSSIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Andei View Post
    Remote MySQL is a bad idea, if done over public networks, and it's a security risk, which is surely why ipage doesn't enable it, ever.

You can still access your database from the ipage cPanel or PHPMyAdmin, where you can export it to an .sql file, and then import it into your godaddy cPanel or PHPMyAdmin, and use it locally on godaddy.
    Is there no other way possible to access my database of godaddy from ipage other than exporting it to an .sql file.

Quote Originally Posted by johnabra View Post
    Is there no other way possible to access my database of godaddy from ipage other than exporting it to an .sql file.
    Maybe if you share why you need to access the db from the other server, someone might shed some light.
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]

Have any reason why must remote database ?
    I think its not recommendation, would be better if you put into same server your web and database, unless there are other needs
    For security reason, remote database most are not activated
    Unless itss made an exception of one IP (the IP only you use it)
    Albenet Web Hosting Total Solution
    Reliable VPS SSD | Shared Hosting | Domain Registration | SSL Certificate

Quote Originally Posted by johnabra View Post
    I have asked ipage to allow remote access but it was been told that they never allow remote access to take place. So can any one help is there any other way to access my MySQl data base from Godaddy hosting from ipage.

If possible I can even have the database in ipage but the issue is since the remote access been blocked the database can't be sent to Godaddy even.

Kindly help me whether there is any other way.
    If its important enough to access then it will be important enough to pay for a VPS so you can allow all the remote MySQL you want.

If it's not a commercial requirement, you could use a service like:

https://www.freemysqlhosting.net/
    https://www.db4free.net/

To get something set up quickly.
    Thank You :: John Davies, || Learn how to install WordPress in 5 minutes
    Belira - Web Hosting, Domain Names, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Reliable & Professional WordPress Hosting, Joomla Hosting, e-Commerce Website Hosting
    cPanel, Domain Names, SSL Certificates, with A Close & Personal Support 24/7/365

remote mysql is blocked for a reason, it cause a huge amount of problems for you and maybe other users on the server. So you won't get access to use something like that on a shared host. Like someone else recommended, think about a vps if you need remote sql access, as that can be done depending on the provider, some give you vps with limits, others give you a fully open vps. So shop around if that's what you really need

So, you want to keep the mysql data at godaddy, but use the script on another server (ipage)? Seems a bit out there, honestly.
    I would, instead, see if you can move the database to one, or the other.
    You most likely don't want two hosts separating your db and site itself, it will get very latent and slow.
    If you're just after exporting from one, importing into another, you should be able to use phpmyadmin to do all that.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

Most of companies restrict remote access to mysql. You can buy VPS for mysql and then connect from remote server, or try to find hosting without restriction to remote access
    ADELINAhost (Established 2012)
    Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers in more than 10 locations
    https://www.adelinahost.com