Litespeed on my local Windows PC

Most Reseller plans come now with Litespeed, and you can not choose Apache.

I have a small webapp, how do I test it on my local Windows PC with Litespeed?
    On my local Windows PC I have WAMP and my webapp works with Apache, but I would like to run Litespeed on my Windows PC in place of Apache in order to have on my PC the same stack of the webhoster.

Litespeed is designed to run on Linux only. You'll need a Linux installation to install it. They offer a 15 day free trial.
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]

Many web hosts provide a temporary URL before your website goes live so if you would like to test your website on Litespeed server and if you have selected any provider then you can ask them about this feature.

You can always test on a VM (VMware Player, VirtualBox), though as a rule if it works on Apache it'll work on LiteSpeed (assuming you don't require extremely complex rewrites).
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

It's a fair note that there's also not much of a difference in terms of compatibility. LiteSpeed reads and uses the Apache configuration, so as long as that matches, you should be just fine testing your scripts on Apache and then uploading them to a server utilizing LiteSpeed.
    MightWeb - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers.
    KVM VPS's - RAID 10 Pure SSD - Windows & Linux - Managed services available
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | Pure SSD | Premium Network | SpamExperts
    DDoS Protection, R1Soft Hourly Backups, LiteSpeed, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee

What kind of small app you created?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

@net: It's a small app to get payments from customers.

Anyway thanks too everybody here, I've understood that if it works with Apache on WAMP it's going to work well also on LiteSpeed, I will just have to do minor tweaks to the rewrite rules.