Need Cheap Singapore/Asian Reseller hosting account

Hi i'm from jakarta, indonesia, can anyone recommended cheap singapore / asian server location reseller hosting account with budget below $10 (if can $5)

hosting only for a few (currently only 2 web) wordpress website with currently no visitors (still developing website)

not for selling hosting

Requirement:
    SSD drive is a much appreciated
    Cpanel
    Great support because i've not much knowledge of hosting

thanks

Do you know how much space do you need?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

not much, because currently still developing web, around 5GB - 10GB is sufficient

Your requirement and budget looks pretty okay. You should easily get the hosting provider. Did you check the reseller offers section?

You have mentioned that websites are still under development. Are you going to migrate them to new reseller account? Do you need any assistance from your host for this or you will manage it by your own?

If that is not for reselling - I would recommend you to add VPS option for the research. You can have all that on VPS and install any control panel.
    Just for instance I would recommend you check local forums like sgwebhostingtalk and most likely you will get more options for consideration.
    --> http://www.webhostingzone.org/
    --> Secure and Reliable Web Hosting Services - cPanel / CloudLinux / Softaculous - Atlanta Data Center
    --> VPS Hosting, Linux Support, SSL certificates and more!

i think most company offers free migration right? currently on reseller cpanel hosting

Quote Originally Posted by EugeneWHZ View Post
    If that is not for reselling - I would recommend you to add VPS option for the research. You can have all that on VPS and install any control panel.
    Just for instance I would recommend you check local forums like sgwebhostingtalk and most likely you will get more options for consideration.
    VPS is over budget, my budget around 5-10USD /month

decided going with premiumreseller.com, thx all

All the best, do share your feedback after a month or two.

will do,
    currently still waiting reply from support, almost an hour without reply now. hahaha

WebHostFace and HostWithLove are a couple of providers offering service near your target price range (with promos), you might want to keep them in mind if you need to a new host in the future. PremiumReseller has been around a long time, that's generally a good sign.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by DWS2006 View Post
    WebHostFace and HostWithLove are a couple of providers offering service near your target price range (with promos), you might want to keep them in mind if you need to a new host in the future. PremiumReseller has been around a long time, that's generally a good sign.
    Does hostwithlove have a data center in Singapore? It seems they are based in Singapore, but Singapore is not listed as one of their hosting locations. I need Singapore hosting, and I'm not sure if they have one.

Quote Originally Posted by stron View Post
    Does hostwithlove have a data center in Singapore? It seems they are based in Singapore, but Singapore is not listed as one of their hosting locations. I need Singapore hosting, and I'm not sure if they have one.
    I believe they closed up the Singapore location some time ago. I believe PremiumReseller and WebHostFace are both still offer the location.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Almost a month with premiumreseller, support is good, not much to complaint