Reseller hosting with these specs

I need a reseller hosting with these features
    + WHMCS License Free
    + WHM/CPanel
    + Free Migration
    + PHP Version Switcher
    + Paid To Click / Get Paid to allow.

Can you recommend some ?

Have a look in the Reseller Offers section of the forum, there will be lots of hosts who can help you.
    Bespoke Hosting Solutions Ltd - For All Your Hosting Needs
    ★ WHMCS with Master Reseller Plans ★ SSL on Shared Hosting ★ UK Based Dedicated Servers
    ★ Shared/Reseller Hosting ★ VPS Solutions ★ cPanel Licenses ★ SSL Certificates

@bespokehosting i have checked some . Some hosting do not support PTC and others don't have whmcs

Quote Originally Posted by devZstudio View Post
    @bespokehosting i have checked some . Some hosting do not support PTC and others don't have whmcs
    There will be plenty that do support PTC and offer WHMCS I would have thought
    Bespoke Hosting Solutions Ltd - For All Your Hosting Needs
    ★ WHMCS with Master Reseller Plans ★ SSL on Shared Hosting ★ UK Based Dedicated Servers
    ★ Shared/Reseller Hosting ★ VPS Solutions ★ cPanel Licenses ★ SSL Certificates

As an alternative option, ask the host to purchase WHMCS, and include it in the package. Do realize though, this will increase the cost of the hosting package.

Even when WHMCS is provided free, you're still paying for it.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

I wouldn't think PTC would be an issue as long as your resource usage stays in check. What are you looking to spend and how many resources do you need?
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

WHMCS License Free
    Well, actually the WHMCS price is always included in the hosting price. Nobody gets it free and many providers pay $10-$13/m for it. You may not want to let that be a deal breaker.

+ PHP Version Switcher
    + WHM/CPanel
    + Free Migration
    I believe majority of the hosts offer this

You should be okay as long as you are within your package limits and the provider isn't offering something "unlimited" or "unrealistic" hoping that you would not use up the storage/bandwidth that they are advertising.
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]

I need a reseller hosting with these features
    + WHMCS License Free
    + WHM/CPanel
    + Free Migration
    + PHP Version Switcher

Can you recommend some ?
    Apart from Paid To Click / Get Paid to allow, everything else is more like a default option for majority of the reseller packages and going through the reseller hosting offer section you can see a handful of offers from which you can choose.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Question Affiliate Program?

I apologize for not understanding. Are you requesting an affiliate program? Are you asking for a host that allows you to earn for users who sign up with your reseller through your hosting site?
    Machen N. Mathews - Coinhost.io - Founder
    Cloud - Web & Dedicated Server Hosting - Bitcoin Affiliate Program
    Cryptocurrency Accepted, Privacy Respected. @hostcoin - 720.515.1505

Many hosts offer what you require as standard. Depending on what you are looking at moving across (types of accounts you want migrating for free) then that shouldn't be a problem at all.

In regards to bundled WHMCS software, it can sometimes be beneficial to get a lower-priced plan with WHMCS yourself. But that's a balancing act that you need to consider when weighing up all plan features and what items you get bundled in.
    Thank You :: John Davies, || Learn how to install WordPress in 5 minutes
    Belira - Web Hosting, Domain Names, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Reliable & Professional WordPress Hosting, Joomla Hosting, e-Commerce Website Hosting
    cPanel, Domain Names, SSL Certificates, with A Close & Personal Support 24/7/365

Pay to click, as others have stated, is not so common. What is this needed for? Also what is your budget? A large variety of suitable web hosts should fall within your constraints mentioned.
    YourLastHost - The Last Web Host You Will Ever Need

It may be better to order your WHMCS license from WHMCS directly, for support reasons. Typically, hosting providers can be slow to respond to support requests for third-party licenses.