I am looking for a few beta testers for a new advanced helpdesk system i am writing. The software will be a rival to the popular wonderdesk, and far more customizable. Some features include:
- unlimited field definition of ticket table
- unlimited field definition of user table
- software is completly template based for easy customization.
- to do list for techs
- unlimted categories
- unlimited prioritie settings
- ticket sorting by any field
- many status for tickets, from closed/open/awaiting reply etc.
- multi permission level for techs. Currently 13 different permission options
There are masses of settings and options so you can have the system work exactly how you want.
Anyway, the software will be sold for $750, cheap in comparison to most things out there.
- PHP and mySQL web server.
- Time to install and test the software
- An active business with real support requests.
If you are interested in beta testing the software (and when i say beta, that is after it has gone through a lot of internal beta testing, this is not a microsoft beta!). then please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
and let me know:
i) your url
ii) number of expected tickets/emails per day
iii) number of technician's
iv) how you think you would wish the help desk to be set up.
v) any features you think it should have.
Beta testers will all receieve a free licenese for the script.
The aim is to have the beta copy ready in about 10 days.