Is anyone here getting Tesla Model 3?

With over 325,000 preorders, I am wondering if anyone here is getting (or planning on getting) Tesla Model 3? I test drove friend's Model S and loved it, but waiting till 2018 for Model 3 delivery is a little demotivating.

What are you thoughts on Tesla Model 3 in general and its price?

- 0-60 miles (100km) in less than 6 seconds
    - Range: 215 miles (346 km)
    - Autopilot mode included in base price
    - $35,000
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Would love to get one, but I need to pick up my 09 Cobalt SS at the end of August first ( modified before I even get it). I have seen some teslas around, and have spoken to some of the owners. Although thanks to the ****** roads here autopilot tends to not work to well.

Wow, I had no idea they had that many preorders. The range just wouldn't work for me, though - too many trips to Chicago, Atlanta and other places around here.
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

The first patch in China recently received the latest Tesla Model, and one of the Tesla owner using Autopilot mode, lead to serious accident. This really making me think how reliable is on Autopilot mode
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by HaBangNet View Post
    The first patch in China recently received the latest Tesla Model, and one of the Tesla owner using Autopilot mode, lead to serious accident. This really making me think how reliable is on Autopilot mode
    Auto pilot is nothing more than fancy cruise control. The people getting into accidents are treating it like a fully automated system, which it's not.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiSteve View Post
    Wow, I had no idea they had that many preorders. The range just wouldn't work for me, though - too many trips to Chicago, Atlanta and other places around here.
    That's what Super chargers are for. The range will get you roughly 3 hours of driving between superchargers and you will need to make roughly 15 minute stops to refill the pack (free of charge).

Take a look at supercharge.info.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Quote Originally Posted by RSNET-John View Post
    Auto pilot is nothing more than fancy cruise control. The people getting into accidents are treating it like a fully automated system, which it's not.
    Yes. I do agree. But alot of new driver treat it as fully automated.
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | Netherlands