Hosting Suggestion

I am currently on GoDaddy's shared hosting. I currently have 50ish domains registered. I am hosting 10 domains on their ASP.net platform. Bandwidth usage is about 5Gb with 5Gb of storage. I am running 4 MySQL DBs.

I have been on the same plan for the past five years. I have challenges with their email relay limitations, multiple SSL certificates, and limited WordPress deployments. I prefer to host on ASP.NET but I am switching most services to HTML5 and Jquery.

I hope this is enough information to get started but I will be more than happy to respond to any questions.

Cheers.

Are you looking to stay with shared hosting? What type of budget are you projecting?
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

Currently paying $100 a year. To stay with GD it will increase to $180 at the renewal.

I see the benefits to VPS and Dedicated but need to justify the costs. I do not want to exceed $500 a year including 50 mailboxes.

Quote Originally Posted by wireden View Post
    Currently paying $100 a year. To stay with GD it will increase to $180 at the renewal.

I see the benefits to VPS and Dedicated but need to justify the costs. I do not want to exceed $500 a year including 50 mailboxes.
    $500 a year may not be enough since you need to pay windows license too, etc...

I would stick to GD and go for $180/year. Seems a good price if you are happy with them.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post

I would stick to GD and go for $180/year. Seems a good price if you are happy with them.
    That may be the solution. The 180/year is shared Windows hosting, but I never said I happy with GD.

One thing that I would like to have is lets encrypt certificates for each site hosted. I need to look more into the configuration but I do not think GD will allow more than one ssl certificate per account regardless of number of domains.

For shared windows hosting, check out hostmantis once. Much better performance than Godaddy.

There is no need for the OP to worry about Windows Licence fees if he is staying on shared or reseller.

I would suggest you go with a Windows Reseller account so that you can have each of your site separate. You can find this for well under $500/year
    RDO Servers - Shared Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Dedicated Servers, & Secure Clusters
    Windows Hosting with Plesk Onyx - Linux Hosting with cPanel - LiteSpeed - CloudLinux - MariaDB
    Providing Excellent Hosting since 2009!

Quote Originally Posted by RDO Servers View Post
    There is no need for the OP to worry about Windows Licence fees if he is staying on shared or reseller.

I would suggest you go with a Windows Reseller account so that you can have each of your site separate. You can find this for well under $500/year
    If you read my post properly, I was quoting the vps/dedicated server he is planning to go with which is why the price has been increased to $500/year.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

If you read my post properly, I was quoting the vps/dedicated server he is planning to go with which is why the price has been increased to $500/year.
    Ah, my mistake. I missed that.
    RDO Servers - Shared Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Dedicated Servers, & Secure Clusters
    Windows Hosting with Plesk Onyx - Linux Hosting with cPanel - LiteSpeed - CloudLinux - MariaDB
    Providing Excellent Hosting since 2009!

So I have a recommendation for hostmantis and their plans look good. I like the idea of a reseller account creating multiple control panels which should easily allow for separate ssl certs and app installations.

Is there a way to determine the mail IPs for a hosting provider? I have had problems with mail hosts being blacklisted for SPAM at the IP level regardless of domain. This may no longer be an issue please advise.

One additional note. Is there a provider that stands out from the rest with support for Prestashop?

Cheers to all who have replied. I really appreciate the comments.

Is there a way to determine the mail IPs for a hosting provider? I have had problems with mail hosts being blacklisted for SPAM at the IP level regardless of domain. This may no longer be an issue please advise.
    We know how important email is to our clients and have a no tolerance policy on SPAM and take it very seriously.

Spammers do try to signup from time to time, but we monitor email levels constantly on all of our servers and when a spammer is found trying to send, we immediately disable the account before it becomes an issue or gets the IP blacklisted.

So our server IP's are rarely on any blacklists.

Thank you for considering HostMantis!
    SimpleSonic - We Make Fast... Easy!
    US/UK/MY - 100% Uptime - Shared - Reseller - cPanel - DirectAdmin - WHMCS Included!
    Blazing Fast NVMe SSD - CloudLinux - Imunify360 - LiteSpeed - MailChannels - JetBackup

Quote Originally Posted by HostMantis View Post
    We know how important email is to our clients and have a no tolerance policy on SPAM and take it very seriously.

Spammers do try to signup from time to time, but we monitor email levels constantly on all of our servers and when a spammer is found trying to send, we immediately disable the account before it becomes an issue or gets the IP blacklisted.

So our server IP's are rarely on any blacklists.

Thank you for considering HostMantis!
    Thanks for the fast response! I have a client that uses constant contact for mailing and is exceeding there outgoing mail limitations on replied responses. This is not using their mailbox to generate the broadcast it is only replying to the mail generated from the broadcast. Current limit is 250 outgoing messages in a 24 hour period from GD.

Can you explain how your services would handle this issue?

Cheers.

Thanks for the fast response! I have a client that uses constant contact for mailing and is exceeding there outgoing mail limitations on replied responses. This is not using their mailbox to generate the broadcast it is only replying to the mail generated from the broadcast. Current limit is 250 outgoing messages in a 24 hour period from GD.

Can you explain how your services would handle this issue?

Cheers.
    Our email limit is 100 per hour per domain, which would certainly be better than 250 per 24 hours.
    SimpleSonic - We Make Fast... Easy!
    US/UK/MY - 100% Uptime - Shared - Reseller - cPanel - DirectAdmin - WHMCS Included!
    Blazing Fast NVMe SSD - CloudLinux - Imunify360 - LiteSpeed - MailChannels - JetBackup