help choosing the best hosting for this server requirements

hello guys, very happy to join this great forum, please i need your help in recommending the cheapest but also good cloud hosting site and package for the following server requirements.

Supported Operating Systems:
    Linux x86, x86-*-64 with cpanel

Supported Web Servers:
    Apache 2.0.x
    Apache 2.2.x

PHP Compatibility:
    5.5 and above

Required Extensions:
    1. GD with Free Font support
    2. Zlib with zip support
    3. DOM
    4. Ioncube LoaderSafe_mode off
    Memory_limit 32M or more (Some pages with advanced feature may use upto 128M)

My SQL:5.6 or newer

Server Hosting setup:
    Ability to run scheduled jobs (crontab) with PHP5

i want a hosting that i can quickly reach by chat, phone when something goes wrong

thank you very much for your help.
    Last edited by alld1; 05-02-2016 at 05:04 AM.

These are standard for any hosting providers.

What is your budget for this?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

All supported, unless the crontab
    Some hoster do not allow excessive crontab
    Albenet Web Hosting Total Solution
    Reliable VPS SSD | Shared Hosting | Domain Registration | SSL Certificate

Location US?
    JABA e.K. | JABA.HOSTING - Email: info@jaba.hosting | Hosting in Germany!

PHP Caching, OPCache & Redis! Speed UP your Site with mod_pagespeed & HTTP/2!
    Manged Nextcloud Hosting | Managed Server | Managed VPS | Domains | Premium Webhosting

Your requirements are all basic, and can be met by any hosting provider. Most providers allow to run scheduled tasks via cron tabs, that also is not a major concern. You have not specified your budget, why not take a look at the offers section for hosts which will fit your budget and meet your requirements. After shortlisting a few, you can test their live chat and phone support yourself and see if they are satisfactory. Live chat and phone are mostly used by sales team, and support would be available over helpdesk. If support team keep attending phone calls and chats, they would not get time to actually fix the issue. Hence I would also recommend that you look for a host with a decent response time in tickets. Also if you are not very specific about cloud hosting, and shared hosting is also okay then you will have a lot more options. Good luck !!
    Hope Web Host, Fully Managed cPanel Hosting ||
    Shared Web Hosting Reseller Hosting ||
    █ CMS Hosting || Virtual Private Servers ||
    Customer Friendly Staff and Management || 24/7/365 Technical Support

What you are looking for is pretty much industrial standard and will be available with almost all the hosting providers. All you need to do is to find some quality hosts and make a short list of providers from it. Then you give it a try to test and make sure about the speed they give.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Very standard. Shouldn't be a problem at all and most providers have chat support these days.
    ULTRA Web Hosting - Superior Owned and Operated Servers - Since 2002
    CloudLinux - Shared | WordPress Optimized | Reseller | VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Seattle Co-location Services | Live Support | Real Green Hosting Provider | Onsite Technicians | Design | SBs | Consultation | Price Guarantee | 24/7/365 Support | Weebly | CloudFlare

I agree - this is nothing uncommon and is something that would be found with pretty much any web hosting provider. Do you have any candidates you've looked at so far? Where would your preferred location be, and what is your intended budget? We need to narrow the options down a bit to recommend anything!
    MightWeb - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers.
    KVM VPS's - RAID 10 Pure SSD - Windows & Linux - Managed services available
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | Pure SSD | Premium Network | SpamExperts
    DDoS Protection, R1Soft Hourly Backups, LiteSpeed, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee