We're offering a new coupon for our 10GB and 25GB hosting plans!

FEATURES

★ 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
★ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
★ FREE Site Migration
★ FREE SEO Report
★ FREE Performance Audit
★ cPanel
★ Softaculous
★ Let's Encrypt SSL (Generate free SSL certificates from cPanel)
★ Pure SSD Storage
★ CloudFlare + Railgun
★ CloudLinux
★ Mod Security
★ PHP Version Selector (4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0)
★ Python Version Selector (2.7, 3.3, 3.4)
★ Ruby Version Selector (1.8, 1.9, 2.0, 2.1)
★ FastCGI
★ EAccelerator
★ ConfigServer eXploit Scanner
★ MySQL 5
★ Perl
★ Shell Access (Bash, KSH, CSH, ZSH)
★ POP3/IMAP/SMTP Email Access
★ Unlimited Email Accounts
★ Unlimited Email Forwarders
★ Webmail Access
★ Powerful Anti-Spam w/ Pyzor, Razor & DCC
★ Outbound Spam Protection
★ Git and Subversion Commands

PLANS

10GB (w/ Discount)

★ 10GB Pure SSD Storage
★ Unlimited Premium Bandwidth
★ Unlimited Domains
★ $3.98 / Month For Life

More Info

25GB (w/ Discount)

★ 25GB Pure SSD Storage
★ Unlimited Premium Bandwidth
★ Unlimited Domains
★ $7.98 / Month For Life

More Info

REVIEWS

"After working with a large, cheap hosting company and experiencing a couple of outages which took too long to resolve, I moved a bunch of clients to RS Cloud Sites. The platform was awesome and very easy to use, and handled a large amount of traffic flawlessly during a press event that drew over 49,000 sessions the day of the announcement. Unfortunately, I experienced an issue with two different WordPress themes, and was informed it was because of the Cloud Sites architecture. I moved them to Squidix and both worked perfectly. Much to my surprise, my SQUIDIX hosting account was much faster than the RS Cloud Sites platform - both while editing pages and posts, and on the client-side. The best part of working with Squidix has been the support. I have contacted them on more than five occasions with code questions, and they've either made the update for me directly or provided the answer via email and ALWAYS within the same day. If any of you are looking for a new host, I highly recommend SQUIDIX!" - Andre via WebhostingTalk
"I was hosting my Moodle installation in Godaddy, and it was extremely slow, to the point that I thought I would need to spend money on a Moodle consultant to fix it.
But then I decided to migrate to Squidix, and my Moodle site works great now, AND I´m actually spending less money.
Squidix support has alto been awesome; I highly recommend them." - Sergio Castro via TrustPilot
"I haven't been hosted with Squidix for long, but in my opinion it doesn't take long to see if an host is good or bad either...and Squidix is very good: the service is flawless, with excellent speed and uptime, and support is always there to help with whatever you need - not that I needed support much as all worked smoothly. Definitely a recommended provider." - Annalisa Gandi via TrustPilot
"Our web site went down right around Christmas time, and just before we were planning to head out of the country. I had struggled to figure out what was going on with our prior web host and our former web designer with no luck. Thankfully, I got a hold of Squidix and in no time (seriously over night right around Christmas time) our hacked web site was back up and we now have a new place to host our site too. I am seriously impressed and grateful to Squidix. If you are looking for someone to host your website or troubleshoot a tough problem, you have come to the right spot. Thank you!" - Liz Houck at Expand Yoga TrustPilot
"I was contacted by Sam Barrow via contact form on my site Crunchify.com about Squidix web hosting service. Initially I thought it's relatively new in hosting market and should I move to Squidix or not?

But surprisingly when we started moving service over, it was 5 star service and support I got from Sam. We exchange almost ~60 emails over 24 hrs about setup queries and configuration on how to optimize speed better way. For me Site loading speed is everything. It's been almost a week and so far I'm very happy about it.

I'll write detailed review in couple of months on Crunchify.com and continue update you guys about performance and feedback.

As far as I can tell - go ahead and try it out. You won't regret." - App Shah at Crunchify
"Squidix is by far the best host I have ever used, they are quick to resolve any issue and answer any question. Their servers are lightning fast and very reliable, you cannot go wrong using them HIGHLY recommend!
" - Leigh King via WebHostingGeeks
"I've been using Squidix for nearly a year now, and I have no complaints about their service. If you need any help, they respond very quickly with very friendly staff. Their products are a good price and excellent quality. Nothing bad to say about the company at all." - Adam Allsopp via Serchen
"The customer service is superb! Tech support is responsive!" - Craig Hufford via ShopperApproved
"Squidix has been a great multi-site host for us. CPanel is the best platform for managing your hosting. In addition, you get personal service from the top, not from a newbie customer service rep. 5 Stars!" - Dirk Johnson via HostJury
"They were GREAT! I got the website I wanted plus they engineered it so that I got more traffic then my old site. Plus they have fixed or changed anything immediately upon request. Definitely do your research when choosing a company to do your website. The last one was terrible and it took FOREVER for me to get my domain name back. This company knows thier stuff and I will use them for years to come..." - David Ford via ShopperApproved
"I've been bouncing between web hosts since maybe 2006. Usually the bigger budget guys (bluehost and the like). Switched to Squidix maybe 6 months ago, and I must say it's like night and day. The service is much better, but the most stark contrast is in support. Every time I've ever needed them I've been able to get an English speaking human on the phone within minutes. It's well worth the extra few bucks a month." - Terrence Young via ShopperApproved
"I have been looking for a few weeks now for hosting for my new website.
Since I refuse to have less than the best quality for my site, I had to do quite a bit of shopping around.

I am quick to learn and have some very basic skill with html, but am really a novice at setting up a website (especially with WordPress), so I also wanted a host that would work with me and help me get things set up as painlessly as possible.

I was very cautious about choosing a company, so I talked briefly with a representative from Squidix, and he explained the various packages to me and also mentioned that they would install a wordpress theme for me, and move all my content over as well.

I had talked to a friend of mine who works for a company that provides various website services, and she told me that they normally charge around $70 an hour to move over content.

So yeah, I'm sold on Squidix!
I signed up, and they had the wordpress theme I chose installed within minutes, and my content moved over the same night I asked for them to do so.

Any questions I have, they get back to me immediately, with easy to understand instruction (the times I have needed it).

There are also a lot of bonuses included, which also in my opinion make it WELL worth getting hosting through Squidix.

The speed is fantastic, and they guarantee me 99.9% Uptime which is pretty amazing.

I have had no issues at all, and am happy with the customer service I have gotten. There is a toll free number available in addition to the email CS. So far I have had no need to use the number, but can say that I have gotten super fast response to all email inquiries.

I plan on staying with Squidix and have already recommended them to my friends." - Laura Ricardo via TrustPilot
"I host a number of sites for clients with other providers,.. Not a day goes by that I'm not bombarded with email, cheesy offers and marketing BS from these other providers.
What I love about Squidix is they don't harass me to do this,buy that.. They do their thing at the bottom of the sea (or whereever they live) and surface when you need them.
A while ago the shared server faced a serious spam issue..... among the numerous rants, raves, nasty comments, and non-constructive blubbering I thought my ticket would be lost. It wasn't. It was addressed professionally and with no attempt to hide the issues they were dealing with. I respected that and come to expect this approach with my provider." - John via TrustPilot
"Our company went to Squidix looking for an extremely convenient and hassle-free web hosting service. We have been so impressed with the support and efficiency of the Squidix team. Within just an hour, our entire site was migrated over to the new servers with no problems whatsoever. The constant support from the team throughout the entire process and their willingness to address any web issues immediately has allowed us to focus our energies on growing our business. We highly recommend switching over!" - Zack Perkins at Admissions Hero LLC
"As a small non-profit we were lost when our website went down. We worked with our former web host for months trying to get the site back up and running. Eventually we were told a new site MUST be designed at a cost of around $2,000.00. Having such a small budget we were forced to operate for over a year without a website. One day I was online and saw something about Squidix. I decided to reach out, thinking "what could it hurt". Sam at Squidix was calm and confident in his ability to repair our website problems. Skeptically I gave him the green light. In the same day he had our site up and accessible again. And for about 10% of what a new site would have cost. Immediately I decided to switch our site to the Squidix server as well. This company is the real deal." - Thomas Ramey at Challenge WV
"I have been using Squidix for almost 2 years now and it is the best host ever. The best part of Squidix is its customer service. Squidix team has always helped in resolving my issues. It is a value for money service which delivers more than expectation. I would highly recommend Squidix for its hosting service and especially for its technical support service." - Abhijit Bangera at GeekTech
"I needed an upgrade and faster hosting and found Squidix! I can honestly say that the professionalism and time spent with me was second to none. Now I have a great site and it runs so much faster too. If you want great service go to Squidix, where the service is top notch!" - Wendy Hall at Digital Delights by Louby Loo
"A while back, I was looking to build a searchable web database solution for a project and was referred to Squidix. I needed a company I could trust that could work individually with me. I am glad I was referred to Squidix, they have been incredibly helpful to me and my company. They are very responsive and well priced and now host several sites for our company." - Von Lindsey at Lindsey Research via TrustPilot
"Had a database issue with another company. These guys took a call from me a 9pm, transferred over my databases to their server, and I was up and running by 10pm. I am working with them now on redesigning my WordPress database for my public website." - John Hawk at Nevada State High School
WEBHOSTINGTALK REVIEWS & MENTIONS

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1484432
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1482015
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1415951
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1474788
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...39#post9428539
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...53#post9428553
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...00#post9463700

ABOUT US

★ US Based. Offices in Indianapolis, IN and Washington, DC.
★ Established in 2010.
★ BBB Accredited w/ A+ Rating.

LINKS

About Us
Our Testimonials
Our Clients

CONTACT US

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

PAYMENT METHODS

We accept PayPal, Credit Card, or Check / Money Order.