i need suitable host for my few customers

hi,
    I have a few customers ( 5-10 customer ) , every one of them need ready full website ( design & coding , host & domain , cpanel to mange his host if he like that) .
    what is the suitable host which I can make a full website ( host & domain , cpanel , public folder ) for every one .

thank you

For that I would recommend getting a basic reseller account. That way each of your customers would have their own Cpanel login.

Check the offer section you will find some good ones there.

You could use a reseller account and with Softaculous (the majority of providers include it) you can create websites using WordPress, etc.

Site Builders could be handy if you do not have the skillset to make the websites by hand!
    To recommend anything in specific, we'd all need to know where you want the servers physically located and what your budget is, though!

Quote Originally Posted by SunEye View Post
    hi,
    I have a few customers ( 5-10 customer ) , every one of them need ready full website ( design & coding , host & domain , cpanel to mange his host if he like that) .
    what is the suitable host which I can make a full website ( host & domain , cpanel , public folder ) for every one .

thank you
    Are you doing the design and coding yourself? Off the top, it sounds like a reseller hosting service would work for you.

I concur with the rest that a Reseller Hosting Package will suit your requirements.

You can use a billing software like WHMCS to manage your clients' billing profile and provide support to them (it will be good to have everything recorded by the software, so easy reference can be made if required).

For their websites, are you intending to design their websites yourself? If their requirements are not that high, you can consider asking them to purchase a template from ThemeForest for them and then make some modifications to it.

A reseller account should be all you need with WHM/cPanel.

Quote Originally Posted by CentexHosting View Post
    For that I would recommend getting a basic reseller account.
    Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow_Chris View Post
    You could use a reseller account
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiSteve View Post
    it sounds like a reseller hosting service would work for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HostWithLove_Cody View Post
    I concur with the rest that a Reseller Hosting Package will suit your requirements
    Quote Originally Posted by LJSHost View Post
    A reseller account should be all you need with WHM/cPanel.
    What do you think, maybe he needs a reseller account here?
    Sigs now off in the thread. Feel free to ask why.

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    What do you think, maybe he needs a reseller account here?
    Sigs now off in the thread. Feel free to ask why.
    Throws bear a fish .

Poor SunEye. Looks like only MightWeb-Marcus was trying to actually help.

@SunEye as MightWeb-Marcus was saying.

To be of help (Which you should now get with sigs turned off)
    It would be good if you could provide a rough location of where you would like to host your sites and a rough budget.

Also it would be good if you could clarify if you are designing the sites or need someone to do that for you.

thanks for every one,

thanks for every one,
    i can create the website , i ask what is the suitable Reseller Hosting for my small work !!

do you have a special requeriment??? disk quota? bandwidth?

70% of my customers website is CMS and churches website , so i need meduim disk space with high bandwidth , security feature , cpanel for every domain ..

In fact, I need your help to find out any possibilities fit those websites.
    thank you

You are looking Re-seller account or Website ? lot of hosting companies providing Re-seller services,but check if they are giving WHM panel and Cpanel, good services and Up-time means you can go with their services ..

To be honest, many providers meet your requirements. What we have confirmed so far is that you need a reseller hosting. That will provide you a Cpanel for every domain.

You need to find a host that will give you FREE Transfers so that they will move over all the accounts for you. Also, do you have a specific location in mind?