* Need help in company registration in USA ?

can I register as foreigners ? anybody knows any good law firms?
    I have no signature

Not a lawyer, but you might find some helpful starting tips here: http://www.usa-corporate.com/setting...-a-us-company/
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

I need consultants who can help in doing whole process without having me to travel to usa.let me know if anybody knows any

Quote Originally Posted by supportcare View Post
    I need consultants who can help in doing whole process without having me to travel to usa.let me know if anybody knows any
    You want to register your business in USA and you don't want to travel there? Why not go there and then meet with lawyers and consultants to register your company. And you will also need some office or place for your company, how consultants will do everything.

What's the purpose of creating a business there when you do not want to go there at all?

I am confused.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Need to apply for Arin IPs, is that work even ?
    I have no signature

There are a few ways to go about it, but really if you want full control of those IPs(as in, to place them on different hosting servers) then having a US-based business or a Canadian-based business will work best. You could partner with a US-based company in order to try and get IPs that way too, or, purchase the hosting servers you use from a North American NOC - then you can buy IPs direct from them and distribute them across your clients. Of course, ARIN requires justification on every IP purchased - such as for SSL certificates, Name Servers, etc. Is there a specific need for US-based IP addresses? Is the hosting also going to be in the United States?

I have head PANAMA is the new hot place to register off shore corps.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Yes you can you could always use a service like http://www.legalzoom.com/
    THG - Ingenuity Cloud Services

50+ Data Centers - 35Tbps+ Network Capacity - 130,000+ Customers Worldwide

Many companies offer filing services, to mention but a few: LegalZoom, BizFilings, and Rocket Lawyer. However, I believe that you must have a presence in the USA or what so called "Nexus". You will have to obtain ITIN and/or EIN as well, depends on your situation. I'm not a legal professional, you better consult a qualified lawyer or legal firm.

Yes, it's easy to incorporate online in Delaware and other states, with many "agents" available, but it may be difficult to open bank account without being there. You can open it in less than hour with your passport - but you need to be in USA at least for a day.
    Simon from Kopage
    kopage.com

This article will help you to register your firm in usa without need to visit to the usa.
    https://www.myusacorporation.com/art...pany-in-the-us

You can register it deleware, which is good for non-US folks, but in order to open up a bank account, you would need to visit the local branch within the US.

For a simple US address, get a virtual office.