Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Someone know eleven2,innohosting or hostmantis?

Hi,

i'm looking for some user experience about eleven2, innohosting, hostmantis?
    Who suggest me?

Who is the better?

For the time being, you can run a search on each of them in the search box as you'll find multiple reviews for each provider.
    www.HostCapitol.com - Business Class Hosting Solutions
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    SSD-Powered | Free SSL Certificates | Uptime SLA | & More!
    Located in the Greater NYC Area | Customer Service You Can Rely On

I've had direct experience with both InnoHosting and HostMantis, both were good for the money. Inno is a level above HostMantis overall, but they charge considerably more on average.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Hostmantis is cheap and great uptime (using them for more than 1.5 years now..no significant downtime). And the prices are too good to be true.

Innohosting has good reviews and the two months that I have used them now, no downtimes at all. The freebies make the deal even sweeter.

HostMantis has solid reviews and offer very good value for the money. InnoHosting is another very reputable provider which winds up costing a bit more - but their level of service and the things included make them a good choice.
    MightWeb - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers.
    KVM VPS's - RAID 10 Pure SSD - Windows & Linux - Managed services available
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | Pure SSD | Premium Network | SpamExperts
    DDoS Protection, R1Soft Hourly Backups, LiteSpeed, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee

I have been with Innohosting for over 6 years now and have nothing but good things to say about them: excellent uptime and service. Maybe not the cheapest but in my opinion well worth every cent to have the peace of mind that your sites are in good hands. You can try them out for $1 for the first month: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1565260

As you are new to the forum and perhaps also new to hosting one tip: always, always keep your own backups. Regardless of how good your host is and if they make daily/weekly backups or not, it is always wise to keep your own backups just in case.

Thank you for suggestion and advice!

Generally I buy hosting in Italy and world company are a lot and very big! i hate siteground and i look has a lot of review but after 8 bad experience I'm afraid to choose another similar hosting for all my client!

I understand, it is difficult to find a good hosting among the many companies that there are. Luckily you have found you way to this forum where you can find a lot of honest reviews and a lot of people willing to help you. Good luck with whichever company you choose en do please get back to us in a couple of months to let us know how you are doing so other can learn from your experience.

You can go with InnoHosting. They are reputable here and providing excellent service.
    ImpressHost Premium Web Hosting| USA and UK Location
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | cPanel/WHM | LiteSpeed Server | RAID 10
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - Daily Backups

Quote Originally Posted by caygri View Post
    Hi,

i'm looking for some user experience about eleven2, innohosting, hostmantis?
    Who suggest me?

Who is the better?
    Used eleven2's shared and reseller hosting few years ago but wasn't happy with their server uptime and support.

Quote Originally Posted by Til View Post
    I have been with Innohosting for over 6 years now and have nothing but good things to say about them: excellent uptime and service. Maybe not the cheapest but in my opinion well worth every cent to have the peace of mind that your sites are in good hands. You can try them out for $1 for the first month: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1565260

As you are new to the forum and perhaps also new to hosting one tip: always, always keep your own backups. Regardless of how good your host is and if they make daily/weekly backups or not, it is always wise to keep your own backups just in case.
    Many thanks for your positive comments @Til Great to hear you've been a happy customer of 6 years .

Quote Originally Posted by MightWeb-Marcus View Post
    InnoHosting is another very reputable provider which winds up costing a bit more - but their level of service and the things included make them a good choice.
    Thanks for the positive comments Marcus!

Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    Innohosting has good reviews and the two months that I have used them now, no downtimes at all. The freebies make the deal even sweeter.
    Thanks for the positive comments @ryus! Glad to hear to hear you're happy with our service .

Quote Originally Posted by DWS2006 View Post
    I've had direct experience with both InnoHosting and HostMantis, both were good for the money. Inno is a level above HostMantis overall, but they charge considerably more on average.
    Thanks for the positive comments @DWS2006. Great to hear you were happy with our services .

Quote Originally Posted by ImpressHost View Post
    You can go with InnoHosting. They are reputable here and providing excellent service.
    Many thanks for your recommendation @ImpressHost! Great to hear we've been providing you with an excellent service .

Quote Originally Posted by WebmasterZen View Post
    Used eleven2's shared and reseller hosting few years ago but wasn't happy with their server uptime and support.
    What domain did you have hosted with us? I cant find you anywhere in our system. Our hosting has greatly improved in the last few years. Our entire infrastructure and support team has been upgraded since then.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven2 Hosting View Post
    What domain did you have hosted with us? I cant find you anywhere in our system. Our hosting has greatly improved in the last few years. Our entire infrastructure and support team has been upgraded since then.
    If your hosting has improved, it has had to be pathetic to start with. I am, as I am typing this, looking to replace Eleven2 with a reliable host, as you have failed me time and again. Your server uptime is a joke and when your technicians, who sounds like they are being outsourced from somewhere like India, are alerted to the fact, they either have a nonsensical comment or simply can't solve your problem.

Stay FAR AWAY from Eleven2. I regret having ever moved to them.

I choose mightweb!

I choose mightweb!
    Good choice, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by gcme5000 View Post
    If your hosting has improved, it has had to be pathetic to start with. I am, as I am typing this, looking to replace Eleven2 with a reliable host, as you have failed me time and again. Your server uptime is a joke and when your technicians, who sounds like they are being outsourced from somewhere like India, are alerted to the fact, they either have a nonsensical comment or simply can't solve your problem.

Stay FAR AWAY from Eleven2. I regret having ever moved to them.
    It's quite interesting to hear you say this, considering the fact that we've helped you multiple times, outside the scope of just about any hosting provider. Ticket 264163 submitted a few days ago about WP not loading correctly, the issue was with your themes, we resolved it and handled the disabling of your themes that prevented your site from loading. Issue was fixed in about an hour. We had to debug your code. Not a host's job, but we happily try to help our clients out any way possible. But you seem to want us to debug your code continually, such as today's ticket 265611 where you complaining about duplicating a product in WHMCS. WHMCS is supposed to be setup and configured by clients, but what did we do? We asked you how to reproduce the issue, and this is the thanks we get? 2 months ago, you asked us to move a site from another provider to us? We did so, completed the transfer in a few hours. So I'm not sure if we are so terrible why you want to move more sites to us ? I would suggest here that you have a little perspective. We as a host want to help our clients out as much as possible. What we don't like seeing is when our kindness is mistaken and abused and we have to respond to a negative posting when we bent over backwards to help you. I don't think that's fair.

-Steven

Only playing the good side now.

Quote Originally Posted by insiderhosting View Post
    It's quite interesting to hear you say this, considering the fact that we've helped you multiple times, outside the scope of just about any hosting provider. Ticket 264163 submitted a few days ago about WP not loading correctly, the issue was with your themes, we resolved it and handled the disabling of your themes that prevented your site from loading. Issue was fixed in about an hour. We had to debug your code. Not a host's job, but we happily try to help our clients out any way possible. But you seem to want us to debug your code continually, such as today's ticket 265611 where you complaining about duplicating a product in WHMCS. WHMCS is supposed to be setup and configured by clients, but what did we do? We asked you how to reproduce the issue, and this is the thanks we get? 2 months ago, you asked us to move a site from another provider to us? We did so, completed the transfer in a few hours. So I'm not sure if we are so terrible why you want to move more sites to us ? I would suggest here that you have a little perspective. We as a host want to help our clients out as much as possible. What we don't like seeing is when our kindness is mistaken and abused and we have to respond to a negative posting when we bent over backwards to help you. I don't think that's fair.

-Steven
    I just typed a heavily worded reply, addressing multiple issues and then, as I pressed submit, I lost the whole thing for some reason. I don't want to type it all over again, so I'll summarise:

• I have previously asked about things along the same line, because I can't always figure out if it is a 3rd party issue, or whether it is a server error. In the past I have asked you and you told me that it was a third party issue, so I accepted that and went down that route. If it is not covered by you, all you need to do, is tell me so.

•*Ticket #265098 I asked you to check sites that were down and you told me that it was an SQL error on the server. I then waited until it was marked resolved on your network issues page (meaning that the sites would be up again) and a client notified me that their site was down. I then asked you to check this as well as ALL my other sites. You only checked the one. I then repeatedly asked you to check ALL of my sites, only to be repeatedly asked "which one?". ALL of them means EVERY SINGLE ONE. I think that this falls well within the scope of your practice.

• Ticket #260810 I told you that the server load times were extremely low and you just gave me a lot of info, without addressing my issue. Surely, if a new Wordpress installation is loading slowly when posting normal content, then it can't possibly be the cause of slow loading times. I have researched the issue and your load times are not good at all. Ive had load averages of 14! This was also not the first time I complained about slow servers. see ticket #228029 too, where you told me that the server can handle the load - it can clearly not.

• I have services such as pingdom monitoring downtime and have complained about that as well. it happens a lot. pingdom has already given me 4418 Incidents of my site being down. That is four thousand four hundred and eighteen downtimes in almost two years!

• Last Friday, your server had some SQL problem and most of my sites were offline (Ticket #265098 as above), then 4 days later there was an attack on the same server. Now while I do not know or understand if you are to blame for the attack (if this could have been prevented), I do know that my clients had two major outages in 4 days. This does not sit well with me regarding stability. I look like a complete idiot to my clients

• You do sometimes give great service but unfortunately, that is not the norm.

Before hand picking a few good apples of service, please go through each of my support tickets and your logs to see that your service is not so great. As to your comment of me moving people over. I hosted only with you and kept believing you would change, but it now seems clear to me, you won't.

Eleven2 getting worse

we had nearly the same issue

see post post9682736

Theyr SQL was going down, and then they told us that it is up again, but our datebase were not reachable.
    i had to go through all my customer sites and ticket to E2 to fix this.

they fixed it in a very short time, but it is a bad situation, that we should monitor the machine and report it self.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven2 Hosting View Post
    You have improved? My server is down atm and while I'm waiting for support again (4 tickets in 3 days + 1 reopened) I do quick research for new provider as I cannot even finish migration of all sites to you... Waste of money

I'll put my two cents in. I've been on WHT for about a year now and I'm not sure I've seen one negative review of InnoHosting. I haven't personally tried out any of these platforms but you can trust what this community has to say about Inno -- they're definitely worth a shot. But again, as suggested above, do your own research on this. Search these providers individually on the forum for some reviews. You'll learn a lot more than you would searching Google.
    Ecobyte is an emerging web hosting company dedicated to making the world just a little bit greener. 🍃
    Byte Grid Shared Hosting | Byte Compute VPS | Byte Box Enterprise Solutions
    Follow Us on Twitter: @ecobyte_io | ecobyte.io

We use services of both InnoHosting (LA) and Eleven2 (UK). We are pretty satisfied with the both the providers and services so far. Uptime and server reliability is fine on both providers.
    █|||RosenHost | Budget friendly EU and US located web Hosting solutions since 2009
    █||| Colorado | Vegas | California | London | Luxembourg |

I choose mightweb!
    It seems they're relatively new, well good luck with them, and be sure to keep us updated!

All the best.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

eleven2 hosting not so good hosting done really bad

I have reseller plan with eleven2.com and had serious problems because they were not able to dedicate dedicated ip to my accounts but returning it back to shared ip which is blocked by spamfilter pages. more than 3 months going back with same issue being unresolvable.
    to bad, got to find someone more reliable

@milepile
    we are on E2 too and having seriously problems... since months our server goes up and down, they say DDOS and even some Maintenances.
    The "game" with our dedicated IP is really a challenge.

We have the problem, that the server reports the "real" hostname and so some other mailserver are making troubles because of blacklisting and malware hosting

Since Yesterday customers are calling because POP3 fails (because the server is more down than up ....)

see this for today morning:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IUU4VE9.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	34017

Our Eleven2 average Uptime is now 76,17% (since 01.01.2016)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yKp7Fc8.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.5 KB 
ID:	34019

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast