Smartermail alternative ?

I don't mind smartermail's price point however not a fan of their strict renewal policy (You must renew before your support expire or you have to pay 80% of your original license cost).

Been trying mailenable but their interface doesn't seem as initiative to smartermails.

Any comparable mail server to Smartermail ?
    VimHost >> 30 Days Backup | cPanel + LiteSpeed + JetBackup | DMCA FREE!
    20 Years in business ~ Premium Hosting in Toronto, Canada ~ 151 Front Street (Canadian owned and operated)

Hi,

Smartermail and MailEnable are the 2 of the top most preferred mail applications. You can try "hMailServer"
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7

how abount Zimbra?
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | Netherlands

with those software,it seems it is still possible that the user's mail be bocked by some mail provider,such as hotmail,yahoo,..etc ?

It is actually quite normal for most vendors to have renewal policy similar to SmarterMail in order to support the investment that they're making in developing such a great product. With that being said, your other alternatives beyond MailEnable & SmarterMail will be to use Exchange (you may check office 365 if you don't need it on premise).
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

It's actually the 1st time I've seen a software does that. Could you name another one ?

Most software I ran into don't require you to pay 80% of the license fee after the initial support period ended. You can pay the discounted 20-40% of the license fee whenever you feel like you need to update.

Quote Originally Posted by Softsys Hosting View Post
    It is actually quite normal for most vendors to have renewal policy similar to SmarterMail in order to support the investment that they're making in developing such a great product. With that being said, your other alternatives beyond MailEnable & SmarterMail will be to use Exchange (you may check office 365 if you don't need it on premise).
    VimHost >> 30 Days Backup | cPanel + LiteSpeed + JetBackup | DMCA FREE!
    20 Years in business ~ Premium Hosting in Toronto, Canada ~ 151 Front Street (Canadian owned and operated)

bro you can try hmailservers its allow you to doing your work much better also no issue with licence also.u can pay some amount and u will get it but some times it;s discounted price also if u use couple so

You can try also, as you are mentioning Windows mail servers that are integratable with Control Panels, the mail server called IceWarp (previously Merak). Not as cheap as the other versions but does the job well.

How much the price from IceWarp ? Because they do not have public price table.

Quote Originally Posted by ttgt View Post
    How much the price from IceWarp ? Because they do not have public price table.
    Depends on the range of users/accounts (10-100, 100-500, 500-5000, 5000-10000, ISP), but last I checked on their Brazilian site (to whom I have worked for until 2013) it ranges from US$ 0.75 min to max US$ 50 per account also depending on features such as Antispam and Antivirus licenses.

wow.. $50,i think it is very expensive.