2getpay.com - any experience, review?

Hi guys,

do you have any experience with this company? Anyone can share some honest review, experience?
      0 Not allowed!

Run.

Credit card processors like this come and go. This one looks particularly crappy and smells like a fly by night scam. You would be unlikely to find any genuine reviews or feedback about 2getpay in my opinion.

For starters:

No physical contact information on contacts page, and wow no SSL on apply form in 2016 - this extremely bad, anonymous whois, using Joomla is also another run sign to me, no privacy policy, no terms, non-compliant company page, targetting high risk (i.e. the impossible) https://twitter.com/2GetPay/with_replies

Not actively marketed apart from some spam on opencart forum, looks like he probably only gets a gullible punter now and again, but enough in sign-up and documentation fees to keep site online

tl;dr avoid

wait I just noticed this was 1st april so perhaps it was a joke..
    MattF - Since the start..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MattF View Post
    Run.

For starters:

tl;dr avoid

wait I just noticed this was 1st april so perhaps it was a joke..
    An expensive joke indeed if you have to process transactions with.
    █▌ Cheapest Domain Registration Service & Shared Hosting Solutions .
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,Monero, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, Crypto.
    █▌ Instant Domain Name Registration - Over 700+ Extensions x3reg.com!
      0 Not allowed!

SCAM

Attention!
    This company is a crook which caused damage to our Company in the amount of 10,000$. We did not pay rolling reserve. They violate the terms of the contract, do not respond to the claim and argue that they are honest. No work with them!
      0 Not allowed!

I can provide proof of their deception. Anyone interested please contact us here.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the warning, any alternatives?
      0 Not allowed!

There was an unfortunate misunderstanding. 2getpay Company paid the amount owed to us. We have no complaints about the company.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Already View Post
    There was an unfortunate misunderstanding. 2getpay Company paid the amount owed to us. We have no complaints about the company.
    You should have tried to reason with them first before talking BS about them you know. That is not good ethics .... n btw i am not related to them in anyway.
      0 Not allowed!

Clarification: 2getpay demanded the withdrawal of claims and promised to return the money to us. But the money they returned to us only partially. Keep this in mind all those who are going to work with them.
      0 Not allowed!

Who needs evidence of bad faith 2getpay write here, I give everything.
      0 Not allowed!

Scam, they stole over 40,000

Hi,

Do not work with this company, they stole over 40k from us.

They claimed there is GBPP fine but the proof they sent was dodgy and was edited with photoshop.

I would advise anyone to stop processing with the company and cut your losses now.

Moreover the manager Paul is a crook so does his sales rep: "sales_2getpay"

If you don't want your money to be stolen do not get into business with this company.

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Likehood81 View Post
    Hi,

Do not work with this company, they stole over 40k from us.

They claimed there is GBPP fine but the proof they sent was dodgy and was edited with photoshop.

I would advise anyone to stop processing with the company and cut your losses now.

Moreover the manager Paul is a crook so does his sales rep: "sales_2getpay"

If you don't want your money to be stolen do not get into business with this company.

Thanks
    Hi, I totally agree with you. With this company you need to understand. What are you going to do?
      0 Not allowed!

Good question

Hi, I totally agree with you. With this company you need to understand. What are you going to do?
    No idea,
    any suggestions ?
      0 Not allowed!

No idea,
    any suggestions ?
    You can send claims administration and payment systems in the servicing bank. You also need to warn people in other forums.
      0 Not allowed!

No idea,
    any suggestions ?
    Likehood,

It depends on what country you're in, what country 2getpay is incorporated in and if there is reciprocation of laws. You could always sue for your money back.

If you have processing history, I know plenty of reputable companies that would help you, depending on your industry.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyTalks View Post
    Likehood,

It depends on what country you're in, what country 2getpay is incorporated in and if there is reciprocation of laws. You could always sue for your money back.

If you have processing history, I know plenty of reputable companies that would help you, depending on your industry.
    They are crooks no point dealing with them, it happens i just want other merchants to be aware of this.
    it's not the first time in this industry, but they are pretty much the worst i have ever seen.
      0 Not allowed!

They are crooks no point dealing with them, it happens i just want other merchants to be aware of this.
    it's not the first time in this industry, but they are pretty much the worst i have ever seen.
    But the money you need to have to pick them. Correctly?
      0 Not allowed!

But the money you need to have to pick them. Correctly?
    What do you mean?
      0 Not allowed!

What do you mean?
    2getpay Illegally holding client money. They must be fought.
      0 Not allowed!

2getpay Illegally holding client money. They must be fought.
    They claim there is fine from Visa, its high risk processing.

Nothing to do except ask the clients to make Chargeback for all the transactions and DDos them.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!