* 12 US/EU locations - cPanel Softaculous, SSD disks, backups - $0.98/month or $4.47/year - Free SSL

★★★★★ New special offer! 66-73% OFF lifetime recurring discount!
    Only $0.98/month with coupon WHTSPECIAL
    or $4.47 / year with coupon WHT7324

New fast servers in USA, France, Germany, UK, Finland, Italy and Spain with cPanel, Softaculous scripts installer, FFMPEG, free SSL & HTTPS, daily backups and much more features

You can choose to be hosted on a powerful server at any of these 12 locations:

• USA: New York
    • USA: Dallas
    • Canada: Montreal
    • France: Paris
    • France: Strasbourg
    • United Kingdom: London
    • Italy: Milan
    • Spain: Madrid
    • Finland: Helsinki
    • Germany: Frankfurt
    • Germany: Stuttgart
    • Poland: Warsaw

- All orders are instantly activated
    - Any time money back guarantee
    - We are in the hosting business since 2002
    - 100% pure SSD disks with any hosting plan
    - Our servers are never overloaded/oversold
    Click here to see our server specs and CPU usage as displayed in cPanel
    (if you are asked for a username and password, enter username: npdemo and password: passdemo )

Why us
    We provide Web Hosting Services since 2002, hosting more than 4000 happy customers and 10000 web sites on fast servers in USA and Europe. Our average ticket response time is 10 minutes, the servers and network are frequently upgraded to meet your requirements for an always online, responsive, fast web site. Our servers are powered by 8-16 CPU cores, blazing fast SSD disks and 32 GB of RAM.

Professional, quick support
    Less than 15 support tickets are opened per month by 4000 customers, which means that our servers are stable and trouble-free, and that our support system is never overloaded. For this reason, the average response time is only 10 minutes! Average resolution time 10-20 minutes!

The resources you need
    Our servers are so fast, that can handle high traffic sites and we upgrade our servers several times every year, to provide even better performance.

FFMPEG with all hosting plans
    FFMPEG, qt-faststart, flvtool2, mencoder, mplayer, mp4box, Η264 streaming module and more tools to run your own PHP video hosting/conversion site

Free lifetime SSL certificate and HTTPS (HTTP Secure) access to your sites
    We provide free lifetime SSL certificates automatically renewed forever while your sites are hosted on our servers! SSL certificates make your sites work through the HTTPS (HTTP Secure) technology, which encrypts passwords and other data submitted through your web site. SSL/HTTPS is also a factor affecting positively the rank of your sites in search engine results.

Full control
    We manage our own servers and we directly manage them. If a RAM upgrade is required or a new PHP module is required, we apply it in minutes and we do not have to escalate the issue to another company.
    Support tickets are handled by technicials having direct access to the servers. If you are tired with the escalation procedures between L1/L2/L3 techs of other companies, this is not the case with us. Staff answering your tickets can resolve any issues directly.

Increased security with two-factor authentication
    You can optionally enable two-factor authentication for the client area as well as your cPanel logins. You can enable two-factor authentication so that you receive a new temporary login key on your mobile device when you attempt to log into your cPanel account or the client area. This protects your account from unauthorized access.

Backups
    NEW backup policy! As of September 2015 have 3 new remote (offsite) backup locations in different continents, storing automatically created daily backups of your accounts. From the client area you can download full account backups directly from these remote locations.

Any time refunds
    If you cancel within 60 days, you receive a full refund. If you cancel any time after 60 days, you receive a prorated refund for your remaining unused days of service.

Select between datacenters in USA, UK, France, Germany, Finland, Italy and Spain
    Now in your order you can select to have your sites hosted in these locations: New York USA, Dallas USA, Frankfurt Germany, Stuttgart Germany, Paris France, Strasbourg France, London UK, Milan Italy, Helsinki Finland and Madrid Spain

Any PHP version you need
    By default configuration, our servers run the latest version of PHP 5.5. But with the PHP Selector cPanel plugin you can select with only one click a different PHP version for each of your folders. You can select your PHP version between 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 or 5.5. For example you can configure a folder to run PHP 5.3 or 5.4 and another folder in your account to run PHP 5.5. This way you avoid compatibility issues between specific scripts and PHP versions. Also, if you are a developer, this feature allows you to easily test the compatibility of your scripts with all PHP versions.

All of our shared hosting plans include:
    • Instant activation upon order completion: Your account is ready instantly.
    • cPanel
    • We transfer of your account from another cPanel host, absolutely free
    • Softaculous or Installatron scripts installer (install Wordpress, Joomla and dozens of other popular PHP scripts in 1 minute right from your cPanel!)
      Click here to view a live demo of cPanel and Softaculous/Installatron on our servers with all addons we offer! (this is not the general cPanel demo you see everywhere, but how exactly our cPanel is configured with all available extra addons and plugins which give you more power and control over your site)
    • 2-10 GB disk space
    • 150-1000 GB monthly traffic
    • Unlimited number of addon domains, parked domains, subdomains (as long as their disk space does not exceed your plan 5-40 GB disk space)
    • Free CloudFlare integration: Do you want to setup your domain(s) to operate through CloudFlare while still hosted with us? As a certified CloudFlare partner we provide you with the tools you need, integrated directly into your cPanel
    • Google Apps integration: You can setup your email to work with Google Apps, only with a few clicks from your cPanel
    • Unlimited email accounts
    • FTP access
    • 99.9-100% Uptime
    • Apache, PHP, SuPHP, Perl, SSI, Ruby On Rails
    • Free SSL certificates
    • Suhosin and mod_security protecting your site from attacks without affecting its functionality and performance, as we use custom rules and settings, carefully created by our technical team
    • Unlimited PostgreSQL & MySQL databases
    • Attracta SEO tools: Automatically create sitemaps, ping Google and other search engines and submit your site to them
    • PHP modules: GD, XMLRPC, cURL, GeoIP, FFMPEG, ImageMagick, GraphicsMagick, ioncube, Zend Optimizer and much more (do you need a new module? you ask us, we add it and recompile Apache and PHP)
    • Server selection: you can select between fast servers in USA and Europe

Hosting Plans:

2G
    2 GB SSD disk space
    100 GB monthly traffic
    Lifetime discounted price:
    $16.56 -> $4.47 / 12 months with coupon WHT7324
    More details

5G
    5 GB SSD disk space
    150 GB monthly traffic
    $23.76 -> $6.42 / 12 months with coupon WHT7324
    More details

10G
    10 GB SSD disk space
    300 GB monthly traffic
    Regular price: $2.93/month
    $2.93 -> $0.98/month with coupon WHTSPECIAL
    More details

Test IP: 74.86.116.210
    Test download: click here

See our hosting plans and choose yours

Still not convinced? Don't take our word for it.

Check the uptime stats one of our customers shared here in WHT:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/attach...8&d=1395665473

and have a look at what our customers say about us:

Hosting Speed: 5/5 - Excellent Speed, website loads A LOT faster than my previous "Premium Host" with "Premium Pricing"
    Uptime: My Pingdom stats show 100% uptime in the last month or so and I have never seen my website down.
    Support: Fast and friendly support, not that I need it many times, but they are prompt and efficient with replies.
    Overall I would rate NetworkPanda 5/5
    (review posted on WebHostingTalk)
    -> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ed#post9373120
    I've found their support to be very good, i.e. response within 20 mins with an actual response which answered my question together with a friendly attitude.
    Anyway I would highly recommend them and hope they keep doing well.
    -> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...&mode=threaded
    I first registered with NetworkPanda in September 2012 after coming across a special promo they had posted on WebHostingTalk (www.webhostingtalk.com). Well… everything went and is still going well. All of the 3 servers I am using in their network are working fine. I am more than satisfied with their uptime and the speed of my web sites. The uptime is very very good as well, 99.98 – 100%. Their support is always there to help in a friendly yet professional manner.
    (customer review on their web site)
    -> http://www.appdevpoint.com/blog/1712...ears-customer/
    I just sign for they services today, choose the French server, took 1 minute to setup the account and i have to send email to support about 1 domain that i'm having trouble and they have respond in 3 minutes! i will recomend this company to all of you!
    -> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ed#post9154756
    I really love their uptime which for months can be 100% and rarely drops to 99.99% which is fine too as well as their rapid support in the rare case I need any technical assistance. So far only 3 tickets in 4 years because their service just works as it should. Edward and Mike are amazing with helping with detailed answers for any question. I never needed to send a second additional question to any ticket as their first response is always professional detailed and very helpful. Thanks guys!
    (review posted on TrustPilot)
    -> https://www.trustpilot.com/review/networkpanda.com
    I changed hosting provider. So, I requested NetworkPanda to do the transfer; technician responded, again in matter of minutes, that he initiated transfer, and one hour later he informed me that transfer was completed. I logged into Cpanel, being prepared for a boring task of all the setups I needed to make, and to my great surprise, I found there everything that I already had in my old account. StatusCake, Monitive and GotSiteMonitor have not recorded any downtime so far, while speed is the same as I used to have with previous provider.
    How they do it all for 9.50 $ a year is beyond my head, we'll see how it develops, but so far so good - thumbs up for NetworkPanda!
    -> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...7&postcount=13
    +1 for networkpanda I am with them for 3 months now after getting one of their offers posted here. Never had any problems. Wordpress, Coppermine, Prestashop and everything else I tried was installed without any issues and didn't experience any downtimes.
    -> https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showp...6&postcount=35
    Network Panda - these guys are insane
    OK - insane in a good way. I signed up for the insanely cheap three year deal, and used a coupon to make it even more insanely cheap. After a day or so I had a question for tech support (I couldn't access my control panel - it was my bad) and they replied instantly. A couple of days ago I had an issue with gmail rejecting forwarded emails (Google admitted it was their problem), and Network Panda tech support replied to my inquiry within a minute. The problem was promptly solved by moving me to another server.
    Well guess what? Network Panda support is awesome! Insane in fact. They're treating me as if I paid "real money" for my hosting. Their prices are ridiculous, their support awesome - I'm one happy camper.
    -> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...46#post8776846

The price is very good, registration went smooth and the activation was instant as advertised. I installed 2 Wordpress sites with Softaculous and it went fast as well. It took only few seconds for Softaculous progress bar to run during the setup. I chose your Kansas server I live in Los Angeles and the speed from my location to the server is very good.
    -> https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showp...72&postcount=2

Get your hosting account now:
    See our hosting plans and choose yours
    Last edited by NetworkPanda; 03-14-2016 at 12:07 PM.
    NetworkPanda :: Web Hosting SSD Powered :: Reseller Hosting
    Instant activation, fast servers, NVMe SSD disks, cPanel, Softaculous 1-click apps installer, daily backups
    Multiple hosting locations: USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland