Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieQ View Post
    I totally agree that ticket was improperly handled. Double payments should always be refunded if that's what the customer wants. I apologize I hadn't seen that ticket. I have added a support status to which these kind of issues would be flagged to myself to make sure they are properly handled. That is why I went ahead and just refunded you. In fact we refunded 2 of your payments instead of just one. Again I apologize.

You may want to get your your low-level support personnel up to date as I have just had the exact same problem.

A single invoice (126743) has been paid two times. I submitted a support ticket (811933) but got the standard "we don't do refunds" reply.

I tried explaining it was a duplicate billing for the same invoice and I just wish to have one (duplicate) payment refunded, but all I got in return was a smirk comment about it's not their fault how WHMCS works and a closed ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by PHPJunkyard View Post
    You may want to get your your low-level support personnel up to date as I have just had the exact same problem.

A single invoice (126743) has been paid two times. I submitted a support ticket (811933) but got the standard "we don't do refunds" reply.

I tried explaining it was a duplicate billing for the same invoice and I just wish to have one (duplicate) payment refunded, but all I got in return was a smirk comment about it's not their fault how WHMCS works and a closed ticket.

Im sorry I no longer work for ChicagoVPS/Colocrossing/HVH.
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle
    ¦ Equick @ colocrossing.com

PM me any additional information and I will gladly check into this for you.
    Nick - ColoCrossing
    Managed cPanel/WHM VPS & Dedicated Servers
    24/7/365 Support | PayPal & Credit Card
    ColoCrossing - Hudson Valley Host - ChicagoVPS

I tracked down your correspondence with us and have refunded the duplicate payment, thanks

Also may want to make sure to cancel any recurring subscriptions if you are not interested in the auto payment system and so on.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Nick - ColoCrossing

Thank you, Nick.

I work a lot with customer support teams from around the world and getting a "we don't do refunds" on a duplicate payment raised my eyebrows.

Thank you, Nick.

I work a lot with customer support teams from around the world and getting a "we don't do refunds" on a duplicate payment raised my eyebrows.
    I hear ya there and most welcome!
    Nick - ColoCrossing

Thank you, Nick.

I also got that answer from them (another topic). I won't renew..

Quote Originally Posted by LucR View Post
    I also got that answer from them (another topic). I won't renew..
    If you are satisfied with the hosting/server I wouldn't let this issue, if resolved quickly, drive me away.

Would be nice though to instruct their initial tier support staff how to handle duplicate payments, I am sure Nick has better work to do than to handle complains on WHT

Disclaimer: I don't have any mission-critical infrastructure with them, just a very small personal website.

If you are satisfied with the hosting/server I wouldn't let this issue, if resolved quickly, drive me away.

Would be nice though to instruct their initial tier support staff how to handle duplicate payments, I am sure Nick has better work to do than to handle complains on WHT

Disclaimer: I don't have any mission-critical infrastructure with them, just a very small personal website.
    Thanks for the kind words and I have actually instructed our support staff of this so future issues like this won't occur.

Thanks for your patience and bringing this issue to my attention!
    Nick - ColoCrossing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12