How long does Verotel take to fully authorize a merchant account

Hi everyone,

Can any of you tell me how long Verotel ( payment processor ) normally takes to fully authorize a merchant account?

My verotel account has been pre-authorized and it's been 2 months and nothing is happening.

Cheers.

they have chat on their website which is online now. why not ask them directly?

Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    they have chat on their website which is online now. why not ask them directly?
    I figured. Just don't want to bother them.

Just wanna know if it's normal to take the process more than 2 months to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by derkperera View Post
    I figured. Just don't want to bother them.

Just wanna know if it's normal to take the process more than 2 months to complete.
    it's your right to follow your application process, I think I recommend to contact them and follow your application because they may need some extra documents, verifications or other information and they weren't able to reach you for informing.

It's depends on your co-operation - like providing all documents they wanted you to provide and do website integration/testing per their requirements.

I seen some merchants got approved and processing within a week or so, while others (who like to delay) take months to get fully "authorized" at Verotel (but again, it's their fault, nothing to do with Verotel).

If you have provided all documents and information they have been asking for and you got a pre approval then go ahead and ask them directly on the chat or contact them by phone e-mail. It's in their interest to get you start processing quickly.