Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hostmatters.com

Please lock this thread. Davey - the 16 year old at ultraservers or whatever it is still has more intelligence than you. Go away and find something better todo with your life. Ya know that money ya got from burst go use it to have medical treatment to sort that corrupt mind out of yours.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by DanielP:
    How does it feel to have your entire life to a lie?
    What are you talking about? This question makes no sense. Go back to school and learn a little English, kid.

I will do whatever I wish with my money thanks FlashTechnics. This is none of your business.
      0 Not allowed!

Anyone, as I posted over on tips-tricks.com, I'm sorry that this guy hijacks every thread like this.

In any case, if you have any questions or want a couple of clients to talk to, please drop me a note. As you can see, once this guy shows up, it's pretty difficult to get in any rational discussion.

Cheers.

------------------
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    http://www.hostmatters.com
      0 Not allowed!

Annette - You do not even have any clients!!!! So how can you let this person speak to them, eh?

Go back to mugging old folk.
      0 Not allowed!

Davey - it is my business when your trying to drag down one of the best hosts on the internet ( and i dont host with them as yet). Your just annoyed because the person who exposed you for who you are and what truehosting was. Grow up and stop slagging people off.
      0 Not allowed!

I am not "annoyed" about anything.

There is nothing to expose about me, I have never done anything wrong. And True Hosting never had any problems either.

I am just helping the US authorities shut down this nasty piece of work.

Go back to your flat, kid.
      0 Not allowed!

Angry

Davey_J, your response about below10host.com was constructive and helpful, maybe it was mix up in system.

Let things be and so will we, you came here and immediately starting slagging off Annette without any ground, as far as I see it she doing a good job, only a few reviews but all postivie nonetheless, and not a single negative review. I realised she may have annoyed you in the past, but seeking revenge in such a manner only leads me to doubt your professionalism even more and to people ignoring you and wishing you were dead even more. Please grow up.

You can not go flaming others and saying you had no problems, we have dozens of reviews having how poor your service was, so do the other hosting directories and USENET as well.

0 Not allowed!

Peter, this will be my last post regarding you so you best listen up, if your actions continue and if you continue to slander my company and Annettes company legal proceedings will be filed, natex, the owner of the IP netblocks , which silentsurf.com has been notified, you are violating their terms of service by using silentsurf to post slanderous messages, also your access information will be released if I decide to press forward with this case and take it to court.

I suggest you sit back and think Peter, because I'm not bluffing, If this continues I will seek legal council and press forward with this case. So for your own sake I suggest you grow up.

Sincerely
    Daniel Pearson
    UltraSpeed USA~
      0 Not allowed!

Davey_J, your response about below10host.com was constructive and helpful, maybe it was mix up in system.
    I thought the same thing, but look at the "self-promotion" within the parenthesis in the post. It's him.
      0 Not allowed!

ripped Guest

Thumbs down

Oh please Davey_J , "Truehosting never had any problems" My ass!!! You ripped me off as well as many others. Your were forced off servers!!! In fact all your clients received email about it!!! Davey_J I would love to meet you in person becuase theres a serious case of whoop ass waiting for you!!! Anette... your great as is your company!!
    Davey_J... eat me!!
      0 Not allowed!

-------------
    AGAIN: I am warning everyone to steer well clear of this scammer! Also looks like UltraSpeed is in on the scam as well.
    -------------

It's interesting that when someone else says something bad about you that you turn your guns on them. The funny thing is that the more you yap, davey, the more people will ignore what you say.

Lets look at this. Who has come to your defense? If you are right, why aren't there other people say "Davey is innocent, leave him alone"? I'm not saying that Annette has the best hosting company, but apparently there are those of us out here who do think she runs an honest business and have come to her defense (myself included). Where are your defenders?

Will you now turn those same guns on me or will they instead point to Duster, or perhaps Cfoxhost? I would agree with Daniel, show us the proof you have or shut up. I'm tired of hearing you yap!

------------------
    Mike Astin
    WebAuthorities
    http://www.webauthorities.com
    http://www.resellerinfo.com - A free reseller information site (coming soon!)
      0 Not allowed!

Admin,

I always speak well of companies that are well respected and I know a bit about. One company that I do not recommend, as you have already noticed, is Hostmatters. I am going to make sure that she cannot continue to scam people no matter how many posts I need to make.

True Hosting never had any problems - it is the fraudulent creation of "Annette", using different aliases, who is responsible for whatever you have heard.

If people do not believe what I say then they do not need to respond. It is obvious that she has some major problems otherwise she would not care.

DanielP - I cannot stop laughing at your pathetic attempt at a threat! What exactly would you be suing me for? Go on - how have I slandered you? QUOTE ME. Please I ask you to sue me, I will enjoy the laugh! If you cannot take up this challenge then shut up.

"ripped" - Another anonymous poster. Or should I call you Annette? My company was never forced off any servers, thanks. If you ever want my address just let me know, so you can come round and visit and I can phone the police to have you arrested and charged.

Annette does not run any kind of legitimate or legal business. She is a fraudster, and that is the end of it. If she is not a criminal then why is she under investigation for fraud? ANSWER THAT!!
      0 Not allowed!

If she is under investigation for fraud, *if*, then it is easily possible she is innocent it only takes one person like you Peter and alias of yourself, Davey, to send to BBB or Attorney general and they are under investigation, by this a note is logged on the computer, come back with some real proof.

>True Hosting never had any problems

Did she register domains and signup with real internet services and created content in the domains and get another telephone number for some of these aliases? I don't think so. I can see some of the reviews use free e-mail services, well some people use free e-mail services and if there domain e-mail is not working, *guess why?* then what e-mail are they going to use.

Ha.. You're laughing at other people's legal threats, now that is funny, the repeated threats you made against me and other people who complain, hypocrit.

0 Not allowed!

What are you rambling about?

Firstly - I am fairly sure that I am not Peter. I have not even had any contact with the guy for months. I will check my drivers license (funny how the owner of UltraSpeed UK is not even old enough to drive yet!) if you like to make sure.

Secondly - She is not under investigation by complaints made by just a few people, but from a large number of people who have been defrauded by her scamming operation.

If you cannot deliver real facts then shut up.

I built up True Hosting over the course of just a year to over 2500 customers and was then made an offer to sell it to another company. Do you think this would have happened if we did not provide fantastic service? I don't think so.
      0 Not allowed!

You have no room to speak, all you do is hide behind anonymous surfing sites, it makes me laugh. I will be speaking with legal council shortly, as for the quote you wanted, I do believe mike has already quoted it.

Daniel~
      0 Not allowed!

I have nothing but HIGH praise for Annette and Stephanie who run HostMatters. Ive seen her help several people.I think more then enough has been covered in this thread, and I certainly agree this thread to be closed!

------------------
    HostCaters--We Cater Hosting
    www.hostcaters.com
      0 Not allowed!

Unhappy

This thread is one sick puppy! And I personally can see no use in leaving it open.

Could we close it?

T-bear
      0 Not allowed!

Care to provide any proof Davey?

Who are the large number of people?

I sure ain't heard of any! Neither have fellow webmasters of some other host directories. And deja.com doesn't have any? Neither does the BBB.

Stop bullsh*tting! We're all sick of it.
      0 Not allowed!

I do not have any need to provide any proof.

I am simply warning people to stay well away from this scum. I can only warn, if people wish to get defrauded then they can go ahead and get suckered in by this criminal.

Don't say that I did not warn you.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by FlashTechnics:
    Please lock this thread.
    No need to lock threads since it won't do any good. There will be another thread and you can't lock them all.

Here's an idea. Ignore all posts made by him. Replying just gives him another opportunity to spew crap. Let it pass as if it weren't posted.

This person has the ability to post helpful comments (as seen on other topics), but for every 1 helpful post, there are 50 garbage, personal vendetta posts.

His momentous achievement was that he was the worst reseller of hosting services ever in the history of web hosting. Let him have that.

I don't know how old he is, but after reading his posts, I am guessing about 13? That is my actual guess and if I am correct, you are arguing with a 13 year old.

Stop adding fuel to the fire and the fire will go elsewhere. Just ignore "it".
      0 Not allowed!

Why Matt the owner doesn't manage the forums here? He never done anything at all... He's so cheap and lazy.

I want this fourms to be like ScriptKepper becuase we here are to help customers not slandering against other companies or someone else.

For myself, Davey needs to be in Jail maybe? yeah speaking of 50 years Can't wait to see that happens someday ...

That is why I do not come here as often becuase too many terrible postings.

Regards,
    Joseph
      0 Not allowed!

I am sure Matt does, but I highly doubt this is his full time job. In a matter of hours, many messages are posted. This is due to people replying to this crap and not ONE other reason.
      0 Not allowed!

Admin, thanks for explaining that so that everyone can understand that there is little else you can do. You have been doing great, IMHO. It is nice to hear that you did try to ban him!

Hostmatters, hang in there, Annette, it is well known here that you run a reputable business. Any potential customers who would believe this crap would not be very intelligent and would need too much support even for your fine company

Has anyone else noticed that this childish poster who calls hostmatters a scam (among others) does not even claim to have been a customer? Or provide any names of unhappy customers (or their domains)?

------------------
    Chuck Fox
    http://cfoxhost.com
      0 Not allowed!

Exclamation

Originally posted by Davey_J:
    Admin,

I always speak well of companies that are well respected and I know a bit about. One company that I do not recommend, as you have already noticed, is Hostmatters. I am going to make sure that she cannot continue to scam people no matter how many posts I need to make.
    Hello, I'm a lawyer from Argentina. This could be actionable here in my country, this seems to be a harassment. I don't know if this could be so also there. If so, please someone take some real action.

Originally posted by Davey_J:
    Admin,

True Hosting never had any problems - it is the fraudulent creation of "Annette", using different aliases, ...

Oh!!!, yeah.. and also taking some plains all over the world to post with different IP... or perhaps are all her employees... (oh!, sorry you said she is only one there)

Sorry, Davey, nothing personal, I don't even know Annette, Hostingmatters, your company or you. Just posting some legal opinion and remarking your mistake (IPs)

Please, don't answer with some comments about my spelling (you seem to be very focused in ages and english use). As you can see I'm foreign and that would be very low from your part. If you prefer, I am open to discuss some legal terms.

Sincerely,

Leonardo

[This message has been edited by Esolutions (edited 08-12-2000).]
      0 Not allowed!

Chicken - My company has NEVER been a reseller. If you attempt to claim otherwise again then you will be subject to further actions.

SarasotaWeb - Keep dreaming. How exactly could I go to jail? Huh? Hehehe.

Esolutions - I have already informed Annette (or whatever name she is using today) that I would be very very happy if she would file a lawsuit and have challenged her to do so. But she obviously knows that there is no basis for one because what I say is true.
    Again, Annette - PLEASE SUE ME!!

Daniel - When you start to associate with scum like hostmatters then I lose all respect for you. Eat with the pigs and you become one.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast