Can I use R1Soft bare metal support for a cloud instance as a failover solution?

Hello!
    Since I am experiencing serious issues with OVH I am thinking of using an external backup service. I was looking to have a failover solution(provided by OVH) where I was going to setup two of the same cloud server instances and make one as the primary while the other one would be the secondary(backup). When primary cloud server instance goes down the secondary will take over and resume.

OVH is not to be trusted for now so I though to create a "similar" solution with R1Soft where I'd initiate a server backup for my primary cloud server instance and when I experience issues(for ex. server instance goes offline) I'd create a new cloud server instance which will have the same specs as the old one and restore the R1Soft bare metal backup to it. All of my server sites are under Cloudflare so whenever I get a server offline notification I am going to create the new cloud server instance use R1Soft to restore the old server backup and change DNS A records over to the new serve one.

Since I never done this before I want to ask you if this is do-able.
    I also want to ask if you ever heard about this service: https://r1softlicenses.com/ I was thinking to use for renting a R1Soft licence and for storing my primary cloud server backups which will be later used to my secondary cloud server instance.

Moved > Specialty Hosting and Markets.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx