Anyone currently using Reseller package with Host4Geeks???

I have been a customer with Host4Geeks for a couple of years now. Have been quite pleased with their service, their product, and their support over this time. Tech support has always been on top of things, responded back very quickly to issues, etc... However, the service and support here seems to be on the decline. Is anyone else noticing this or having any specific issues? I have done everything in my power to avoid posting anything on here or anywhere else hoping it would get better.

All of the sites under my reseller package have been down since last Thursday, and are still currently down. I submitted a support ticket last Thursday and was told they were having some issues (server being attacked) and everything should be good soon and they would follow back up with me. Well since then (7days ago), I have not had one single response from anyone. During this past week, I have tried calling and left messages, I have left messages through their chat feature, I have emailed their 24x7x365 support and everything else you can think of to talk with anyone there and the best I have received is a form email response stating I need to submit an online support ticket to get help. Since last Friday I have not been able to log onto host4geeks client area to submit a support ticket.

I have left messages/emails with the sales dept, abuse dept., tech support, private message here (yesterday) and nobody has responded back to me to let me know what is going on. I have been quite nice and patient throughout this whole time and am not asking for much, only an explanation as to what is going on at this point and when things will be fixed.

I am not sure what has recently happened over at Host4Geeks but this is not acceptable. Is anyone else experiencing anything similar and has anyone been in touch with anyone from Host4Geeks during the past week? Anyone heard anything? Are they closing shop? I am just baffled.

This post is not meant as a bash in any way, shape or form as I was always pleased with them, and I do not want it to turn into a bashing session. I am just trying to figure out what is going on over there and why there has been no response/reply for the past week from them.

All feedback is welcome.

I have replied to your ticket / email that you sent it to our sales channel, quite some time back.

Not sure what happened if you did not receive it. We are not seeing any global issues with our infrastructure at this moment, so if it's a problem with your account specifically we will need to check.

But yes, you were replied to.

If you ate unable to reach us at any moment, since in this case you say you have been unable to login to our client area:

You can reset your password via the website, this should resolve the issue in most cases.I have once again done that for you.
    You can email be directly: kushal.r@h4g.co
    You can email sales, which you did and I replied to it.
    Twitter / Facebook, if you have access to those.
    Last edited by Host4Geeks-Corp; 02-03-2016 at 03:29 PM.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India

Quote Originally Posted by dzwreck View Post
    I have been a customer with Host4Geeks for a couple of years now. Have been quite pleased with their service, their product, and their support over this time. Tech support has always been on top of things, responded back very quickly to issues, etc... However, the service and support here seems to be on the decline. Is anyone else noticing this or having any specific issues? I have done everything in my power to avoid posting anything on here or anywhere else hoping it would get better.

All of the sites under my reseller package have been down since last Thursday, and are still currently down. I submitted a support ticket last Thursday and was told they were having some issues (server being attacked) and everything should be good soon and they would follow back up with me. Well since then (7days ago), I have not had one single response from anyone. During this past week, I have tried calling and left messages, I have left messages through their chat feature, I have emailed their 24x7x365 support and everything else you can think of to talk with anyone there and the best I have received is a form email response stating I need to submit an online support ticket to get help. Since last Friday I have not been able to log onto host4geeks client area to submit a support ticket.

I have left messages/emails with the sales dept, abuse dept., tech support, private message here (yesterday) and nobody has responded back to me to let me know what is going on. I have been quite nice and patient throughout this whole time and am not asking for much, only an explanation as to what is going on at this point and when things will be fixed.

I am not sure what has recently happened over at Host4Geeks but this is not acceptable. Is anyone else experiencing anything similar and has anyone been in touch with anyone from Host4Geeks during the past week? Anyone heard anything? Are they closing shop? I am just baffled.

This post is not meant as a bash in any way, shape or form as I was always pleased with them, and I do not want it to turn into a bashing session. I am just trying to figure out what is going on over there and why there has been no response/reply for the past week from them.

All feedback is welcome.
    To be fair, I have seen some few quirks from their customers posted here in recent years, but not in the recent past. Incidents can happen, and for attacks, it happens to all at some point. But for 7 days of downtime due to an attack doesn't explain much. Even if there was an attack, they should have notified the affected users. You also mentioned trying to contact them over through phone/msg. They didn't received your call? You sending a ticket to sales for support issue also doesn't make sense. Is there more to the story?
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicWeb-shoss View Post
    To be fair, I have seen some few quirks from their customers posted here in recent years, but not in the recent past. Incidents can happen, and for attacks, it happens to all at some point. But for 7 days of downtime due to an attack doesn't explain much. While you sending a ticket to sales for support issue also doesn't make sense. Is there more to the story?
    Perhaps if you read properly, it would make more sense?

The OP said, he was not able to login to the client area which is why he has been unable to contact support.

Quote Originally Posted by Host4Geeks-Kushal View Post
    Perhaps if you read properly, it would make more sense?

The OP said, he was not able to login to the client area which is why he has been unable to contact support.
    He also said he called
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]

Phone lines are limited to sales and billing and also not 24x7. We do not advertise or offer phone support, regardless you jumped into making a reply without bothering to read the OP's post properly, which was my point here.

You sending a ticket to sales for support issue also doesn't make sense.
    I understand that signature is important to display but try doing that while adding value to the thread perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Host4Geeks-Kushal View Post
    Phone lines are limited to sales and billing and also not 24x7. We do not advertise or offer phone support, regardless you jumped into making a reply without bothering to read the OP's post properly, which was my point here.

I understand that signature is important to display but try doing that while adding value to the thread perhaps?

Lets cool down a bit, and not take it otherwise. All I said that there may be something more to the situation that OP referred to. By that I politely and silently asked for more details for both parties.

Host4Geeks is known to take good care of their customers. You should be able to access some support to get this straightened out.