Windows ASP / MVC Hosting

Hey All I have joined WHT after reading several reviews which are rather helpful! Keep it up guys

I haven't had any luck finding a proper Windows hosting provider for ASP.NET & MVC.

Ideally the hosting provider would be located in Europe and would allow hosting for 10 domains + and be around €20 euro monthly or less. It is of great importance for the host to be reliable as I can't suffer from any further downtime.

So far I have simply a shared hosting with Arvixe, and like many I want to run away from them due to several downtime occurrences which they have had in the past 4 months and re-occurring issues.

With the budget I mentioned I suppose I can get either another shared hosting or a re-seller hosting I suppose ?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated, thanks

What is the traffic of your websites? Do you have any estimation about bandwidth?

Quote Originally Posted by khaoz041 View Post
    With the budget I mentioned I suppose I can get either another shared hosting or a re-seller hosting I suppose ?
    If you plan to host all domain names within your account - better to have shared account with Cpanal and number of addon domain names.
    If you have or will need to have someone to manage some domain names hosted you'd better have WHM and then for every domain name you will have Cpanel accounts separated from each other.

Resseler hosting service is a bit more expensive then shared hosting.