Designs

View All Designs

Free

LiveWeb - FREE - Demo | Download

LavenderHost (HTML Hosting Company Template) - FREE - Demo | Free w/ a Tweet!

Vintage Portfolio (HTML Portfolio Template) - FREE - Demo | Free w/ a Tweet!

PeachFolio (HTML Portfolio Template) - FREE - Demo | FREE!

PeachFolio for WordPress (WordPress Portfolio Theme) - FREE - Demo | FREE!

Nano (Minimalist WordPress Theme) - FREE - Demo | Download

Paid

GlassHost - $15 - Demo | Buy Now

LiveWeb for WordPress - $30 - Demo | Buy Now

Custom Design

We do custom design and development as well. Check out our portfolio.

About Squidix

About Us
Our Testimonials
Our Clients

Reviews

"Squidix was very good and fast about responding to my queries. I asked Squidix to fix 2 problems for my website. I was told the problems would cost $100 to be fixed. I liked this better than other services charging $/hour so I went ahead with the service. The first problem was fixed in about the first 10-15 minutes and it was at this time that I was required to submit payment. It seemed to me like a way for Squidix to earn the customers trust, which it did. After I paid the $100, Squidix then got to work on my second issue. This problem was more difficult to fix and I knew that ahead of time. However, I could tell the person helping me was trying very hard to fix the problem as we exchanged a lot of emails (very quick response time). When it was all said and done, the second problem was about 90% fixed and WE determined that the other 10% was something on Facebook's end, which was out of Squidix's control. I would refer Squidix to others and use them again in the future." - Garrett Faust via ShopperApproved
"I've hired Squidix for several website programming and JavaScript customization projects. I own a website design company specializing in front-end design and development and Internet Marketing. I don't have a developer/programmer on staff, and I'm very thankful to have found Squidix. The work has consistently been completed ahead of schedule, it's been completed correctly the first time, and the prices are super competitive. Squidix has saved me time, money, and helped me deliver projects swiftly to my clients." - Andre LaFlamme via ShopperApproved
"I've worked with Squidix on a number of projects. Their service has always been professional. They're my go to provider for anything IT." - Luke via ShopperApproved
Payment Methods

We accept PayPal, Credit Card, or Check / Money Order.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.