Need help for choosing Cloud hosting

Hi

i have a website with around 30.000 monthly visitors and is growing fast.
    I have never tried cloud before and so i need help choosing one. :-)

Can you tell me please which are the best managed cloud hosting companies in Europe.
    I want it to be managed so i don't have to do anything with it.

I need:
    4 to 6 CPU cores
    60 to 100 GB hard disk
    4 GB RAM at least
    50 GB Remote FTP Backup
    WHM/Cpanel
    Average bandwidth 1TB
    definately DDoS protection and Strong security
    Europe datacenters
    Fast ticket support within an hour and over weekends.
    One that's been around a few years

My budget is around 40€ /month

Thank you
    Last edited by Exone; 01-04-2016 at 10:05 AM.

It will be tough to find managed cloud hosting in this budget. You should increase your budget.

You can find cloud hosting but not managed at this cost... Really consider increasing your budget or sacrificing some specs.

Need help for choosing Cloud hosting

It will be hard to get cloud hosting service with your budget. your visitors is high and it increaseing so you should use cloud hosting and increase your budget for that.

Check current offers in the marketing offers section here and understand what is the price range for the services you want. Then calculate your budget again.
    When you will have your search completed you will understand who offers services you need and then you can check reviews.

I can also add that from cloud web hosts in European region, Netherlands location is considered to be the cheapest.
    Before making any final order, you can also contact sales representative and ask about current specials and promotions they offer for new clients. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by hesmeter View Post
    I can also add that from cloud web hosts in European region, Netherlands location is considered to be the cheapest.
    Before making any final order, you can also contact sales representative and ask about current specials and promotions they offer for new clients. Good luck!
    Even with Netherlands, he still needs to increase his budget inmo.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Your going to have a heck of a time finding someone in that price range that offers management on servers..

Good luck and let us know if you find someone.

Thanks,
    Michael Wallace - michael@innoscale.net
    Innovative Scaling Technologies Inc. - A Cloud Service Provider
    24/7 Support, Call us @ 1-307-200-4880
    www.innoscale.net - Seattle, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Chicago, Washington D.C., and Europe

Yeah, it's hard to find a cloud server that can fit your requirement in such price

There is no way you are going to get that with that budget.

Here you have an AWS simulation and it would be 125 per month + licenses:

http://calculator.s3.amazonaws.com/i...5-434C9DF5E4CC

But, you might also consider colocation instead of hosting. In colocation you put the server an only pay for the place in the datacenter and the bandwidth.

Forget management, I think you will have trouble finding the resources listed (4-6 Cores, 4GB RAM, cPanel) for just 40 Eur a month. cPanel license itself costs about 25% of that total.

Could be wrong, but I only see a bargain-basement provider going for a sale like this.
    Brent Presley - brent@innoscale.net
    Innovative Scaling Technologies Inc. - Enterprise Cloud Hosting and Support
    24/7 Dedicated Support, Call us @ 1-888-722-8515
    www.innoscale.net - Ashburn - Dallas - Seattle - Santa Clara - Chicago - Amsterdam

The advantage of cloud is horizontal scaling . Your best bet at this price is opt for 2 or more small cloud VPS from a big provider and cluster them .

Unless you need a GUI control panel ;having a control panel just for one website is an overkill.
    A U T O M 8 N . C O M
    High Available webstack for cPanel
    Active-Active redundancy and High Availability plugin for cPanel

I doubt that you will be able to find managed Cloud hosting in this price range. With such a budget and server resource requirements, I would go for Cloud hosting + cPanel. You would need to install cPanel yourself, but after that, the website/server management would be quite easy (there would be no need for managed hosting).

I use 1&1, they offer lower rates for the first few months and I think even their most basic managed hosting caters for unlimited traffic.

You can try with ***********.eu. In my opinion, with Magento Cloud, memory is not limited by the particular device any more. Because Magento cloud provides more storage, you don’t have to worry about exhausting space on your hard drive. However, the uses are controlled by Magento cloud entities. What information you upload on internet, where you access and many other things are controlled by Magento cloud server providers. If unfortunately their server don’t operate any more for some reason, I am afraid that all your information may lose.

you can try AWS for free. https://aws.amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Exone View Post
    Hi

i have a website with around 30.000 monthly visitors and is growing fast.
    I have never tried cloud before and so i need help choosing one. :-)

Can you tell me please which are the best managed cloud hosting companies in Europe.
    I want it to be managed so i don't have to do anything with it.

I need:
    4 to 6 CPU cores
    60 to 100 GB hard disk
    4 GB RAM at least
    50 GB Remote FTP Backup
    WHM/Cpanel
    Average bandwidth 1TB
    definately DDoS protection and Strong security
    Europe datacenters
    Fast ticket support within an hour and over weekends.
    One that's been around a few years

My budget is around 40€ /month

Thank you
    You're asking for far more than you actually need. Unless your website is running an abnormal number of queries then for 30k uniques per month you could easily work with a 1-2 core processor. Which means you should be pretty safe with almost any general cloud service from a reliable hosting company.

Looking for the best managed cloud hosting then you should try Sify, offers the best managed cloud hosting services at affordable prices.

Quote Originally Posted by I, Brian View Post
    You're asking for far more than you actually need. Unless your website is running an abnormal number of queries then for 30k uniques per month you could easily work with a 1-2 core processor. Which means you should be pretty safe with almost any general cloud service from a reliable hosting company.
    Yes I agree with this, its overkill.
    A small managed VPS / Cloud Server with a decent CDN, Content Delivery network in front of it would be fine for this.
    Using a CDN means that the location of the server would not matter quite as much either as the content still gets served close to the visitor.
    Heck for that amount of visitors a decent business hosting plan on a shared server would be fine, 30000 visitors is nothing really.
    CPK Web Services
    Multi Award winning Managed web hosting.
    Find out more. https://www.cpkws.com.au/mhosting.php