How to contact SpamHaus?

I've been trying to get a hold of spamhaus but it seems they have yet to respond to my email regarding my ips from their SBL.
    Its been already 6months since the listing and 2months since our last conversation with emails.
    Is there any format to contact them?
    I have already lost about $5,000 in the up keep on the business as i am having everything up still but cannot sell/provide to my customers when my ips are blacklisted

There is a delisting link to create an email on every SBL listing.

sbl-removals (at) spamhaus.org
    █ Brian Kearney, Stealthy Hosting/Server Stadium Seattle, WA [AS23033] Skype: StealthyHosting
    Custom Dedicated Servers
    Low Cost Instant Dedicated Servers

█ Email: Sales@StealthyHosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by VENETX View Post
    I have already lost about $5,000 in the up keep on the business as i am having everything up still but cannot sell/provide to my customers when my ips are blacklisted
    While I can understand you frustration about dealing with the haus, at the same time, you know you do have alternatives versus waiting 6 months. You could have swapped out your ips on a short term lease, or gotten replacements from your data center if it was really that big of an issue and you could not wait. I would not sit around losing $5000.00 for 6 months and risking my business on something like this personally. I mean, this is my livelihood and I feel this is unacceptable.

Now, I am not saying that this is acceptable by any means having to wait 6 months on haus and honestly, I would not have waited 3 days for this to be resolved before I started escalating things on my end. I would continue to escalate the issue until I saw some results, as they are essentially messing with my business and clients. Many of whom would have had nothing to do with any abuse or any kind.

All of this being said, while I know other ISP's have had similar issues with haus in the past on getting an SBL cleared, I think there is more to this story. There is either a lot of abuse, or you are not contacting them from email not on the domain or ASN, or something is a miss here (haus has some requirement for the email used to contact them). I mean, 6 months is a very long time to be getting ignored completely. Are you repeatedly contacting them daily or weekly asking for updates? Have you had your lawyer contact them? Are you the actual owner of the allocation, and you are listed on there? Or are you just swipped owner of the allocation?
    BLAZINGSWITCH | sales /@/ blazingswitch.com
    SEO HOSTING | 1500 CLASS-A/B/C | CLEAN IPv4 LEASING
    RESIDENTIAL IPS | 10G UNMETERED | IPV4 SOLUTION PROVIDER SINCE 2008

We have been dealing with spamhaus ongoing basis, their respond is pretty fast, within a day or two.

First you have to demonstrate that you really have stop the related issue, shutdown the questioning server and ip before you communicate with them to get ip removal from blacklist.
    Alan Woo, alan [@] ne.com.sg
    = NewMedia Express Pte Ltd (AS38001)
    = IP Transit, Colocation & Dedicated Servers in Singapore | Hong Kong | Tokyo | Seoul | Jakarta |
    = Singapore Speedtest speedtest.sg

@StealthyHosting
    Already done that
    @BlazingSwitch
    Yes, I am the owner of the IPv4 and the ASN. I am using the companies e-mail to contact them and they still seem to ignore me. Im not getting an error when sending them an email.
    Ive been contacting them every week for the past 6months asking for updates on my case and they seem to just ignore me. And of course I took care of the abuser.
    @alanwoo
    I already showed them I stopped the abuse. I had to give them all the sign-up information from 3 different people that they mentioned. Which I provided and been trying to work out with spamhaus but they just left me in the blind.

Keep following up and they should respond.

Its been my experience that its pretty easy to get delisted from Spamhaus. I have had some serious spam issues in the past and had large chunks of ips listed and was still able to get them delisted in a few days. Follow their instructions exactly.

@Mr Terrence
    Wouldn't that just upset them for "annoying" them too much though?
    @JohnSutton
    I did follow their instructions. Like I mentioned I was with them with back-n-for with emails and provided them personal details of the clients who were the spammers.

@Mr Terrence
    Wouldn't that just upset them for "annoying" them too much though?
    While it's possible it would annoy them, it's also possible they are just busy and if you contact them repeatedly (not every day necessarily) they will respond. Sounds like it's more than worth the risk in your case.

Yes, I am the owner of the IPv4 and the ASN. I am using the companies e-mail to contact them and they still seem to ignore me. Im not getting an error when sending them an email.
    Stupid question here - Does your e-mail originate from a server that is on one of the blocked IP addresses/range?

@David_Feldman
    I am contacting them again.
    @MyITGuy
    No, I bought a hosting service from a company to host my domain and be able to send emails.

<sarcasm> Have you tried to offer to kiss their *** </sarcasm>

But in all honesty change your business model in a way that you are not at their mercy, or anyone's. Have multiple options at hand. Communicate (which you have already done) if no response then move on and find another way to replace those revenue stream.

They're usually quick to reply, sometimes we've found they don't reply at all but have delisted the IP in question as requested.