Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down LOL! These guys R CRAZY!

Global Internet Solutions (GISol.com) updated now their plans. The cheapest plan (7,95$ per month) has 150GB bandwidth per month! LOL, these guys r clowns. They think that we r st*pid!

(I expect at least one reply 15 seconds after I press the submit button)
    Last edited by some12k; 06-13-2003 at 07:21 AM.

did I make it?

You`re late! 17 Seconds passed! Don`t cheat

I dont see when McDonalds offers 1 cent frys get called stupid or clowns.(I dont know if they do this in other states or just around were i live)

Well,
    I was thinking "that's something they might be able to pull, with very cheap bandwidth (too lazy to do the math)". For instance , Stargate posted an offer like that on WHT a couple days ago.
    However, they also offer 1 GB disk space....so... LOL
    http://www.voilaweb.com - the Social Internet Toolbox.

Originally posted by numba1stunna
    I dont see when McDonalds offers 1 cent frys get called stupid or clowns.(I dont know if they do this in other states or just around were i live)

Because when you go in for those 1 cent frys, you are also going to buy a $1.50 coke and a $2.50 sandwich. There is really nothing else to buy after you have purchased your reseller account, maybe an upgrade, but I imagine those prices are about the same.

Hell, if they can really offer that & at the speeds their running, I may just join. lol

To bad this offer is only for today.

Originally posted by Musaca
    Hell, if they can really offer that & at the speeds their running, I may just join. lol

To bad this offer is only for today.
    You are exactly the type they are looking for.

Exactly, someone they can get to sign up for the service, then terminate your account for excessive use after you cross a certain amount of transfer which won't be much. Then they walk away with your money.

You know I find it very hard to believe & so does everyone else I may add, that ever really good offer, is not lagit. God knows, that I could never use that much bandwidth. I may host a few "opne source" programs, but nothing like an iso, such as rat hat linux or anything.

rat hat linux? What's wrong with red hat?

Let's try this another way: Everyone knows McDonalds actually has enough fries to sell them for .01, especially considering that's only valid along with another purchase. What I can't understand is how anyone who's spent more than a few minutes looking into hosting wouldn't also know that GISol cannot in any way actually provide 150gb transfer for $7.95/mo (0.05 per gb) and stay in business. It is flat out impossible, since bandwidth cannot be purchased anywhere near that cheaply.

Sure, YOU won't use 150gb, but anyone else could host a download mirror to a game site (or linux isos) and use 150gb in a single day. You can rest assured that anyone who does this will be terminated with some outright lie about "using too many server resources".
    http://www.srohosting.com
    Stability, redundancy and peace of mind

There are good legit offers out there Musaca, its just at .05/ per GB for Bandwidth it is impossible. If it is too good to be true, than most likely it is.

What's wrong with offering 1gig of space ?
    Datums Internet Solutions, LLC
    Systems Engineering & Managed Hosting Services
    Complex Hosting Consultants

Nothing is wrong with 1 gig of space, it is just offering 150 GB for 7.95 that is the problem.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast