Extend Signal For Wifi Camera

Hi all, I'm new here, so please tell me if I'm posting in the wrong place.
    A farmer has asked me if I would be able to install a wireless camera in his shed, for calving and lambing. He wants to be able to view this on his smartphone. Being an electrician apprentice, CAT5 came to mind straight away, but it turns out the shed is 150 meters from his house, and there's a stretch of road dividing the two of them. So i'm asking what is the best way of doing this? Is it possible to extend the WIFI signal to 150/200 meters?
    Thanks!

Short answer, yes.

Long answer, depends what the house network is being served by? Some ISPs have branded WiFi extenders that'll require literally no effort to introduce. There are some third party options but they depend on what's already in place.

Is there power in the shed?

There are satellite hubs that are usually installed in top of buildings that allow them to connect. They require a clear line of sight between them but maybe this would work for you?

I recommend the Ubiquity equipment if you're looking to do this over a wireless platform. Otherwise running fiber optic cable would be a good solution since this sounds like an outdoor application. Fiber modules and a small switch are relatively inexpensive these days.

Still new here can't post links.. I know it sounds strange but take a look at soup can antenna

What is a wifi cantenna?

A cantenna (a portmanteau blending the words can and antenna) is a homemade directional waveguide antenna, made out of an open-ended metal can. Cantennas are typically used to increase the range of (or discover) Wi-Fi networks.

They do work

Use a cheap android phone as streaming device in the shed with some low cost unlimited data plan (if it is available there).
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

There are many wifi signal extender out there. You can even build DIY antenna.

You should check out on YouTube, andrew mcneil channel. You might find some good starting points with his antenna designs, all DIY projects that have great range/speed etc.. granted the camera has an external antenna or you're allowed to mod it in some way.