Individual License of Windows Server 2008 ~ Windows Server Licenses without SPLA

Hello there,

Today, again with a new question here. Is there any company providing Windows Server 2008 and 2012 licenses (web edition) on monthly basis? If yes, please state them over in post.

Thank you.

The only companies that can provide this is companies with SPLA agreements and you will need to host with them on their hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by benj114 View Post
    The only companies that can provide this is companies with SPLA agreements and you will need to host with them on their hardware.
    But, is it possible to have windows license from another provider and use here?

I see one of the company providing:
    https://www.networkpresence.com.au/p...ng-detail.html

Unless the company that is providing the OS is managing your server at the other provider, then no it's against Microsoft's terms.

Quote Originally Posted by benj114 View Post
    Unless the company that is providing the OS is managing your server at the other provider, then no it's against Microsoft's terms.
    To have SPLA, do we have to provide documents to Microsoft to approve Partner status first and then apply for SPLA through a reseller or that isn't necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by SL-TechB View Post
    To have SPLA, do we have to provide documents to Microsoft to approve Partner status first and then apply for SPLA through a reseller or that isn't necessary?
    I suggest you take a look at this URL;

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloudandhosting

I deal with Insight for my Microsoft SPLA need's, I suggest looking at this URL to find a SPLA reseller in your area; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/CloudandHosting/Licensing_Get_started_with_SPLA.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by SL-TechB View Post
    It's been awhile since I've dealt with this, but yeah that's pretty much it. You sign up as a hosting partner with Microsoft (which you can do online fairly quickly) and then you contact an SPLA vendor and fill out their enrollment paperwork. From there, you will deal with your SPLA vendor for obtaining licenses, getting billed, etc.
    * GeekStorage.com - Offering awesome website hosting for over 13 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Virtual Private Servers * Dedicated Servers
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!

Those licenses can be sold only by datacenter. You have to ask your dedicated server provider for one.
    WHMAMP - Alpha Master Plugin for cPanel Servers.
    WHMCS Module, 1A Security & 100% Satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by GeckoLabs View Post
    Those licenses can be sold only by datacenter. You have to ask your dedicated server provider for one.
    You are incorrect. An upstream vendor can offer these licenses (if they have an SLPA), but that doesn't stop you from obtaining your own SLPA.
    * GeekStorage.com - Offering awesome website hosting for over 13 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Virtual Private Servers * Dedicated Servers
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!