VPS for a stresstester

Hey i am running my own stress tester and i wondered if you guys have any ideas on what vps to get

what i would like:
    -unmetered connection
    -obviously a host that supports stresstesting
    -decent price

thanks for any help!
    Last edited by ursa-musculus; 11-25-2015 at 10:06 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Can you please put some light on "decent price"? How much you are expecting to pay for the VPS? Do you have any location preference?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumVPS View Post
    Can you please put some light on "decent price"? How much you are expecting to pay for the VPS? Do you have any location preference?
    decent price means for me i will pay for what its worth! and i dont have location preferences!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by curkill View Post
    Hey i am running my own stress tester
    Define "stress tester" please. Do you intend to use this to contact other/external systems to "test" them? In what way?
    Your one stop shop for decentralization
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Define "stress tester" please. Do you intend to use this to contact other/external systems to "test" them? In what way?
    i would plan on liking the vps prefered spoofable to my online stresser site for stress testing reasons!
      0 Not allowed!

i would plan on liking the vps prefered spoofable to my online stresser site for stress testing reasons!
    Not really following that. You have a stresser site that you will use to test this VPS, or will be installing something on the VPS to test other sites?
      0 Not allowed!

Not pretty sure what kind of testing you want to conduct. Can you share more information about the server config you need and the tests that you want to run?
      0 Not allowed!

You sir are the reason why more providers here are offering DDoS mitigation.
    ExtraVM - DDoS Protected NVMe VPS, Website Hosting, & Game Servers
    Dallas, TX | Miami, FL | Los Angeles, CA | Piscataway, NJ | Amsterdam, NL | Singapore | Tokyo, JP
      1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_A View Post
    You sir are the reason why more providers here are offering DDoS mitigation.
    Exactly what I was thinking when I read this. Stress tester, spoofing, sounds like trouble. They request a VPS so they can have low overhead and move on quickly.
    WattaServer.com
    Performance & Quality Dedicated Servers & Virtual Private Servers
    100+ CPU Types, 30 Locations, Affordable Prices & Excellent Support, Since 1994!
    99.9% Uptime, Multi-homed BGP Network, DDoS, Managed Services, and more!
      0 Not allowed!

Stress tester site = booter site ( most likely )
    RACKNATION: Costa Rica DDOS Protected Servers & Colocation - [ https://www.racknation.cr ]
      0 Not allowed!

Stress Testing = Offering booter accounts to DDoS
    Because of the hatred for DDoSing, those who are associated with it call it stress testing these days just to make it sound a bit respectable.
    Also OP you are in the wrong place looking for such services as no credible provider here is intentionally going to let you do it.
      0 Not allowed!

Stress tester is a another term for DDos'ing... good luck finding a provider that allows that sort of activity.
      0 Not allowed!

Hey i am running my own stress tester and i wondered if you guys have any ideas on what vps to get
    The opinion appears to be that you're intending to run something to harm other systems (we agree), so we're going to close this thread now. If you do find someone willing to provide a VPS for that sort of "testing", it won't be on WHT.

</thread>
      1 Not allowed!